.:Non-Sprite Avatar Requests:

Hey guys, HG142 reporting here under a new name. Don’t worry, if you forget just look at the location. Anyway, I feel like I’m out of practice so I’m taking some avatar requests to get back into the groove. So basically the only guideline to remember is…

No Sprites!

Request Away

I want a trend-whorey Naruto avatar. :slight_smile: Whoever is fine.

All I ask is originality and a good focal point. Doesn’t have to be hi-flying graphics. Just something that’ll stick in people’s heads for a while.:wink:

–animation is fine with me, btw.:stuck_out_tongue:

<~~ Best Naruto avatar ever.

:smiley:

Teh Awesome! cheesy grin :slight_smile:

@ Soul Ebelius:

Psh…animation…grumble. Anyway, I’ll get started on your “original” naruto av. :smiley:

QUIT YOUR BITCHING!! DAMNIT!! THAT’S WHY WE ALL HATE YOU AND MADE YOU CHANGE NAMES!!! FUCK!!! YOUR SKILLS AREN’T EVEN THAT GOOD!! YOU SUCK!!! luv me :>

SE is brutal… <3

if you could hook me up witha 100 x 100 avatar with this pic… just with amy in it… (the girl… hehe)

it’s for my forums… thanks… also my name on there is

ang3luxs0ul

thanks again…

@ hadoken king:
Okay I’ll see what I can do for you.

@ Soul Ebelius:
Well, it’s not flashy…:smiley:

Spanky. :smiley: Even though it was death looking at it as an attachment. ><

*See you later, Debra Jo. I will always love you.:frowning:

thx

woot can i request another trend whore avatar? :wink: lol gettin into naruto too :stuck_out_tongue:

choose whatever you would like to do

1. kyubi naruto (anything, as long as he is goin nuts)
  2. rock lee! sumthin nuts :slight_smile: but i dun like the red face he gets sometimes :mad:
  3. jiraiya (frog hermit)
  4. gamabunta
  5. kiba (dog guy) would be cool

well out of those, can choose whatever you feel like doin. ^-^

@ OrochiKobun:
Sure, I’ll make a “trendy” av for ya.

@ Hadoken King:
Here you go. Hope you like.

Mind making me a another/mirrored version of my avatar?:o Everything on the opposite side; same amount of colors - different colors, of course; and different Naruto character.
Since this avatar is so low in KBs, I wanted it to kind of morph into the next.:smiley:

Take your time. I’m still enjoying this one.

dude, i love it, but as i asked, do you think u can put my name on that forum on it?

ang3luxs0ul

thanks

@ Hadoken King:

<-----:o

Damnit, I’ll fix that for you.

sweetness

@ OrochiKobun:
Is it possible that you could attach a picture for me that you would like me to use? It would be helpful, since I don’t know too much about Naruto.

@ Soul Ebelius:
Forgive me. :frowning: I couldn’t get exactly what you wanted, but I did use a different character, I did make it mirrored and I did use a different color.

dude, don’t worry about it… i took ur idea, and i made a new one myself… if u already made when u read this… then post it, and let me see, cuz urs is prolly better than minez

Hey hey can u make me a godzilla avatar???

@ Hadoken King:
No I haven’t started it, but if you would still like me to then it’s fine.

@ Monkey Spank:
Sure I’ll do a Godzilla one. Got a picture I could use? I tried looking for one, but to no avail.

@ Soul:
Pick up your av damnit. more grumble

@ OrochiKobun:
Still waiting for your reply on the pictures.