The 1st-ever Norfolk Games N Trade SF4/T6 Tourney back on January 17th was a huge success! Thanks to everyone again that showed their support for this new venue! Nice venue no?
Top 4 from the previous GNT Tourney will have their venue fee waived for this tourney - Previous GNT Results
Trying to get additional perks for Top 4 - So far that’s: Ryry, 10x, Foomy and UEZ. Trying to give people more incentive to take out top players.
We have bigger things planned for this upcoming tourney. Here is a short list of details: (these are subject to change)
- Quizno’s will be sponsoring this event
- There will be a DJ playing music for us
- I’m going to see if **Lumpia House **will also co-sponsor and provide samples
- There will be FOUR copies of SUPER Street Fighter 4 available as prizes!
- There will be a **Raffle **to win SUPER Street Fighter 4!
- If you reserve OR purchase your copy of SUPER Street Fighter 4 at this GNT store, your venue fee will be waived.
- Possible free pizza…
Post if you can make it and what events you plan on participating in!!
Entering an event will enter you into a raffle to win 1 of 2 copies of SUPER Street Fighter 4! If you enter BOTH Singles and Teams, you enter your name twice into the raffle thus doubling your chances to win!
Games N Trade www.GamesNTrade.com
3841-I East Little Creek
Norfolk VA, 23518
Sunday, March 7th, 2010
Venue Fee: $2
Registration begins at 2:00pm
Tourney will start at 3:00pm. Do NOT be late!
=Street Fighter 4 SINGLES=
entry fee: $5
game version: PS3 and X360
game settings: versus mode, 99 seconds
2/3 rounds, 2/3 games, double elimination
winners/losers finals: 3/5, grand finals: 4/7
Pot split will be 60/30/10
1st place: Will receive a copy of SUPER Street Fighter 4 at release
=Street Fighter 4 TEAMS=
entry fee: $5 PER PERSON
2v2 Double Elimination
game version: PS3 and X360 PS3 will be the default system of choice if there is a system dispute!!
game settings: versus mode, 99seconds
A-cho 2v2 Style Format (also used at SBO SF4)
- Top 4 from the previous GnT Tourney CAN NOT be on the same team.
- Each team is made up of two players.
- A team cannot have two of the same character.
- Players must stick with their characters throughout the tournament.
In a match, Team A vs Team B:
Player 1 of Team A vs Player 1 of Team B
Player 2 of Team A vs Player 2 of Team B
If one team wins both games, the match is over. If players from different teams win, then they play a third game to decide the winner of the match.
- ShadowJinx AKA “The Cub”
- Joe E
- Joe S
- Saikyo Joe
- Bad LT
- SweatyShoulderGuy aka Zygote
- Wiki P
=Confirmed 2v2 TEAMS=
- Team “If We Lose, You’re Grounded!” (Randumbcat and ShadowJinx)
- Team “Dirty Panty Vending Machine” (UEZ and SeanMiyagi)
- Team “!A” (RyRy and Joe S)
- Team “From Russia With Hands” (Bad LT and AFTF)
- Team “Norfuck Your Couch” (10x and Aleri)
- Team “Amber Lamps” (WTFSHINRYUKEN and Dsinnie)
- Team “??” (MrFeatureMatch and OPEN SPOT)
- Team “Abominable Snowman Nation” (KitsuneKing and K1Sauce)
- Team “??” (LV and Wiki P)
- Team “??” (HawgVillain and OPEN SPOT)
- Team “Computer Blue” (CJacuna and HeWentToJarrod)
- Team “Highlight Reel” (Foomy and SyberNinja)
- Team “Milfs and DICS”(OffDaCharts and 1iquid5nake)
- Team “…as American as…” (BabyPuncher and WinBack)
- Team “SFM > Logan” (SFM and Logan)