[Nov 12, 2011] The Fort Worth Classic #2 - Fort Worth, TX - November 12, 2011 (Fort Worth, TX)

EVENT CANCELED! PLEASE CLOSE OR DELETE!

Reserved for Hotel Information.-

To Pre-register for an event in this tournament, simply reply in this thread your:

1. Name that you wish to be known for the tournament.
  2. Your City and State (for seeding)
  3. Games that you wish to enter.

Remember, Pre-registration into Side events is mandatory this time around.

Pre-registration List

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Mortal Kombat IX

1. Kovu, Fort Worth, TX

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles

1. Denti, Fort Worth, TX

King of Fighters XIII

1. Ken Davis, Azle TX

Gran Turismo 5

1. Ken Davis, Azle, TX

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike Online Edition

whats the expected entrant turnout, im interested

do yall have a website?

Last go around, I ran a two game tournament (Brawl and Melee) and I got nearly 30 people. I’ll be the first to admit that I am a small tournament, but when I do these tournaments, I do them right and I don’t waste anyone’s time.

And no, I do not have a website.

nice nice…
i feel the same, i used to host tourneys in the area i am from . southeasttexas.
my first had a turnout of 40 plyrs and 30 more spectators
now i live in denver. but still am interested… I have a crew back in tx that we may all be interested in coming if the turnout can be nice… I’m not worried too much about prizes or money … i just would like to see good comp and a turnout out on 20+ on each game…
also i think its cool your hosting for GT5… no one has racers anymore… and i love that game and forza so much.

we should talk some … do you have a messenger or a email. im starting a website at the moment. maybe i can help you with promotion and advertising.

Sure. You can get in touch with me at Sanji_Himura@yahoo.com. Just make sure that you mention the tournament in the subject line or else I will mistake it as spam.

EVENT CANCELED! PLEASE CLOSE OR DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE!