Np Video Gaming Presents: Monday Night Fight Nights (Casuals) 2/14/11 -NJ

Hey what’s up everybody,

np Video Gaming is proud to announce “Monday Night Fight Night” weeklys.

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT, IT IS A NIGHT DEDICATED TO FIGHTING GAMES AND WAS MADE FOR NON STOP CASUALS, SO YOU THE PLAYER, CAN STEP YOUR GAME UP!

There are many tournaments out there for people to step their game up, but I did notice that there aren’t many events strictly for casuals and training. So, I decided to start running events only for casuals. These will be great events for newcomers in the fighting game community, as well as experienced players.

Video of the venue: [media=youtube]CsWVuLoqlCI[/media]

Event Info:

Venue Fee: $5

Start Time: 7:00 PM
End Time: 11:00 PM

Lastly, this event will be BYOC, however, there are arcade machines in the venue with SSF4, Tekken 6, and Soul Calibur. I also have 2 Sticks for people to use. Lets see if we can get a solid South Jersey fighting game community out of this!

If you have any questions about the event, venue, or anything in general, let me know by posting in this thread. Lets go!

List of people who usually attend:

1. DMG Slob Murph (Ryu, Guile, Fei)
  2. K Hunter (C. Viper, Ibuki)
  3. Tagger 609 (E. Honda, Balrog)
  4. Push Buttons (Balrog)
  5. Aneudee (Adon, Ryu)
  6. JRod (Makoto, E. Honda)
  7. Rugerrell (Dudley)
  8. Chung (Ryu)
  9. DMG Hyena (Balrog)
  10. Hoven Gotty (Zangief)
  11. Kyle (Seth)

There are other people who attend, but not as often. Just want this community to grow, so if you’re interested, post in the thread!

You know ill be in there

Tomorrow!

We get about 8-10 people every week who play SSF4, is this the only community in South Jersey, come on!! show some love

Tonight!!

Can we get some BB there?

Tonight : )

The next event will be on a tuesday because monday is labor day

Tonight

tonight

Come on fellas, need more people to come to these. I know there has to be more people in South Jersey than just 10!

Come on fellas, need more people to come to these. I know there has to be more people in South Jersey than just 10!

bump

Come in tonight around 7:00 PM… We have Arcana Heart 3 as well to play.

Aw I work on Monday nights, but hey I’m coming for the next Shoreyuken tourney!

Tonight!

MvC3 will be there.