NY Anime Castle's Street fighter 4 10 dollar tournament march 20 5:30pm

God i hope i can make it in time, from my house its gonna take me like 1hr 1/2 to get there, so i gotta leave early

ill probably be there…ill pre register when i get confirmation

also its ok for me to bring my own adapter and stick right?

and we gotta be outta there by 8pm?

also can we get casuals in if we get there early?

dont have to be out by 8…i just want to try and be out by 8pm
ill see if i can set up so a few practice games can be done before the tourney starts
you can bring your own sticks and adapters.

Sounds fun…I’ll make it.

Im in there.

I think I might pass through. Rahsaan I wanna talk Sim strats with you.

can you give details about the runner up prizes? a $60 game as a grand prize without definite runner prizes seems kinda weak

Runner up prizes actually arnt decided yet…i am giving out street fighter head bands to entries till i run out… you can expect maybe something 15-20 bucks for second runner up.

I’ll be there.

is it possible to come a lil early to get casules in?

yea i asked the same

metrokard said
"ill see if i can set up so a few practice games can be done before the tourney starts
you can bring your own sticks and adapters. "

i might be coming at like 3:30 ish or somethin

i hope thats not too much trouble

yea me to. ima prolly be coming from a interview so i might be wearing white shirt and tie lol. (might) idk how long the interview is gona take. but if u guys wana play me ill prolly be the only abel player there with some bison :stuck_out_tongue: see ya guys there

I’m an abel player as well. I should be able to make it there.

If Nica’s going then I’m down for today

just giving you a heads up i do a smash tourney before street fighter might be a little crowded i do have to test out the new tv for the tourney so ill run some casuals before.

What time u gona be there?bc right now I’m home doing shit and I wouldn’t mind heading over now and helpin ya out or gettin casules in.

lol ill be going over there like at 3:30 ish should be there by 4 or so

ill be wearing a stripes long sleeve shirt and sweat pants so anyone who knows me can identify me lol

hope to see you guys there :tup:

Looks like I won’t be able to make it because of work. Good luck to those that go!

hey man i work in flushing but i can never attend a tournament cuz its on friday during wrk…im not sure if other people have this problem…may b u can throw them on the weekend instead of fri…im sure no one will object to sat may b sun