NYC MVC3 2/23 Battle Of 8 Bit 7 RETURN OF THE CRACK $100 BONUS FOR FIRST/ TS STREAM

BATTLE OF 8-BIT & UP VII

Need a fix before hitting up Winterbrawl?

MARVEL VS CAPCOM III SINGLES TOURNEY by Chocolate Lemon
When: Wed, Feb 23, 6:30-7 (PLEASE BE ON TIME)

UNVEIL NYC will be putting up a $100 bonus for first place! Follow them on twitter @unveil_NYC

STREAM PROVIDED BY TEAM SPOOKY

CASUALS START 5-5:30

Where: 8 Bit And Up Video Games
2nd Floor (Corner of 2nd Ave. and 8th St.)
35 St. Marks Place, New York, NY 10003
212-674-0201
GOOGLE MAPS DIRECTIONS

You can take the 6 train to Astor or N/R trains to 8th St. and walk east down 8th/St. Marks to 2nd Ave

BYOC ( Bring Your Own Controller)

Tournaments will be held on Xbox360

House Fee:$5
Enrty Fee: $10
Pot Split 70/20/10

Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Clock on 99 seconds
Winner keeps Team (Characters, Assists and Order must be exactly the same)
Sets are 2 out of 3 Matches
Loser’s and Winner’s finals will be 3 out of 5 matches
Grand Finals are 3/5 matches, Winner from Losers must win 2 sets while Winner from Winners only needs to win 1

[media=youtube]uB1D9wWxd2w]YouTube - Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO[/media] oh my gawd

You feel that tingle in your arm? thats mahvel baby!

Tourney is next week guys, GET HYPE

Will try to get there … always hit or miss as to whether I can get in on time…

Ill be there

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What happened to the SSF4 Tourneys you guys host? I understand MvC3 is still new and everyone is hype for it but could there at least be a side tourney for those that want to compete?

Whats going on with this and the AE tourney on the same day:
http://shoryuken.com/f7/chinatown-fair-ssf4-ae-tournament-2-chinatown-ny-02-23-11-a-265505/

Was looking forward to attending AE as well as all the mvc3 I can get my hands on, but its both in the same day. :*(

return of the crack! im in there!!

we still run them. we just have to include Mahvel, T6 and a few other games in the rotation of tourneys we do.

Any nyc organizers get at me.

Few Updates,

1. I didnt know about the conflicting tournament this day until Phire brought it to my attention. The AE tourney wasnt posted until after I posted this. Be assured I always look on SRK when picking a date because the last thing I want is to kill my turnout, or kill MikeG’s (or any other tourney organizer for that matter) turnouts, that doesnt help the community. But at this time the AE tourney is cancelled due to the unknown fate of Chinatown Fair.

2. Theres a good possibility that we will be getting a $100 pot bonus from UnveilNYC, I dont have all the details just yet, but when I do there will be a title/first post update.

3. Trying to see if we can get Spooky to come and stream our first MvC3 event, im hoping so! I want that high quality crack to be pumped into everyones comp

4. As Phire said, just because we started runing MvC3 doesnt mean we’ll stop other tourneys, but we can only really run one at tourney at a time due to the size of the store

5. THIS WENDS, BE IN THERE

Both $100 bonus pot AND Team Spooky stream are A GO!

That’s awesome to hear, I’ll definitely be there.

Will be at this.

ill be there

I want to attend but I only have a s3 joystick… Anybody know of any spots that will dual mod mu stick quick enough for me to still make the tourney

I’ll definitely stop by and get wrecked. I haven’t had much time with Marvel yet. Hopefully someone can let me borrow a stick there since I only have PS3 sticks?

Oh thats an option …yeah same here…hopefully

tourneys today guys, letssee where we at at a week or so in

coming to this. only marvel though =)