[Oct 13, 2012] Bunker Hill Community College UMVC3 tournament, Charlestown, MA. (Charlestown, MA)

Bunker Hills Gaming Club is holding a Ultimate MVC3 Tournament, December 2nd from 2pm to 5pm

Entry Fee: 5$ Pot will be split 60%-30%-10%.
Volunteers who bring a stations will have entry fees wavered.
Tournament will be held on 360
BYOC

Email me at: Somberrepentance@aim.com for more details
or http://www.facebook.com/justin.gallison

Facebook Evented at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=270256919677222

Boston MA: gAMEdUX Marvel vs Capcom3/SSF4 FREE FIGHT NIGHT Every Sunday and Wednesday
The New Boston Thread (Revived)

i’ll be attending next semester so i might as well get acquainted early

Hmm, well, I’ll check it out.

Edit: Oh wait, a friday afternoon at 2pm? No can do, we got work.

It would’ve been cool to check this out, but I, along with a lot of other people from the area, will be attending NEC XII. If you end up rescheduling, or if you run it again, I will probably be there, though!

I can attend if I can use someone’s stick for my matches.

I hope this turns out well, planning on coming. Will it be possible to host a SSF4AE tourny also on the side? Also will there be sticks to use cause I only got a stick for PS3.

Date changed to next friday, same time, Im going to bring both my 360 ,and my ps3, i have a ps3 stick so if someone brings another ps3 stick thats one set up, for the most part itll be on 360 though

I’ll be there with my ps3 stick.

I’ll be there, I own 8 sticks for 360/ps3 if you a need a few shout me…

You should def try to bring some. I’m comin when I get out of my classes, probly gonna be a bit late but I’ve already talked to justin about it. I won’t be able to get home to get my stick though.

Could always use spare sticks, or a console if you wanna bring one with a copy

Itll be in the second floor d lounge just ask where it is when you get there it’s easy to find

Is this happening on Wednesday? I mean, that’s what the thread title says, but the Facebook event page and the first post suggest that the tournament already happened. Just checking.

I also would like to know