DECEMBER 10th 2011 12pm-6pm
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition,
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3,
and Mortal Kombat 9.
You Must Pre-Register on our website in order to participate!!! Brackets will be posted on website prior to tournament.
Details Subject To Change. Systems: XBOX 360 and PS3.
You Must Register on our website in order to participate!!! Tournaments start at 12:00 p.m.
Players need to be at least 18 years old.
200 person limit, so register today!! Registration ends on 12/8 at 9pm. We will try to negotiate a Sunday event as well with enough turnout.
Venue Fee: $10 (one-time fee)
Tournament Fee: $10 (per game) FEES Payed at door.
Get $5 off the Badge Fee by bringing any needed setup accessories. This includes tournament games, monitors, or consoles. Before you get the discount, please confirm what you can bring through Facebook msg, text, or e-mail.
General Rules: 8 person minimum to have a tournament.
Tournaments are Double Elimination.
This means you must be defeated by 2 participants in order to be eliminated from the tournament.
- 99 second in-game time limit. (90 sec for MK)
- All matches are 2 out of 3 rounds (Exceptions: UMvC3 is 1 round.
Finals Round will consist of 3 out of 5 matches.
- Winner must keep same character. Loser may switch to different character.
----- In MvC3, winner must keep same assists as well.
----- In SSF4, winner may switch Ultra Combo choice.
----- In MK9, single matches only, no tag.
- Once player has won, the winner must IMMEDIATELY report to the tournament judge.
- You must bring your own controller! Programmable controllers and/or turbo functions are banned.
- If you are unable to agree on player side, coin flip will determine the outcome.
- Stage select will be random.
- Banned characters: Freddy Krueger, and Kratos. all DLC characters not available.
- All players will be randomly matched.
Double Blind select is available by request to ensure your opponent does not know what character you choose before they choose. Please see tournament judge.
All winnings above $400 need to be reported on taxes (we are not held responsible.) You Must Pre-Register on our website in order to participate!!! Brackets will be posted on website prior to tournament.