[Oct 21, 2012] Skullgirls Sundays (London, W1D 7DH)

http://i.imgur.com/S4Fa8.png

Anyway, I’ve been running these for around a month now on Neo Empire and they’ve been going pretty well, but I want to try and get more people playing and having fun with the game, that and people suggest I post it here as well. :slight_smile:

Things you need to know:

• This is an ongoing event, so I’ll be updating the OP to reflect that.
  • There is no venue fee, you’re completely welcome to play casuals for absolutely no charge at all, however, if you wish to enter the tournament, there is a £2 entry fee.
  • The tournament will start at around 2:30, it’ll largely depend on the numbers we get, I tend to do seeding based on watching the casuals and past performances in my events.
  • We’ll be running a single setup, just keep that in mind.
  • Tournament will be double elimination Bo3 with no restrictions put in place, if the numbers are wonky I might emply pools or byes, and if numbers are low I’ll raise it to a Bo5
  • The prize will either be a 60-30-10 potsplit, or if the number of entrants are low, it will be a winner takes all prize where I refund the entry fee for 2nd place.
  • While bringing your own stick is preferred, I do have my own TE that you’re free to use if you’re unable to bring your own.
  • If you’re a complete newbie, a movelist and help will be provided so you’ll be able to have fun regardless!

Getting to Gamerbase

If you just need to know the address:

The Trocadero Centre
London,
Greater London
W1D 7DH,
United Kingdom

http://i.imgur.com/FTmw2.png

Also here’s a map.

Via Tube

Take a tube Piccadilly Circus Station, get off there and follow the signs to Trocadero, you should come out at the ground floor.

Via bus

Take any bus to Piccailly Circus, get off there and head towards Ripley’s Believe It or Not, from there, just head down the road and you’ll be at Trocadero (if you need help with this check the map)

Once you’re in Trocadero, just head up the escalators and once you see the massive HMV, it’s right next to that.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or just want to state your interest in coming, then feel free to post.