Odd converters

Is there such a thing as a converter that will let a 360 controller/joystick interface with a PS2, or a PS3 controller/joystick interface with a PS2.

I have a 360 joystick (poor choice, i know) and i’d like to use it to play accent core and some other ‘classic’ games. It seems to me that only ps2->360 converters exist, surely there must be a way to go the other way around.


Take a look at these threads:

Controller Adapter/Converter Thread

XCM 360 to PS3 converter REVIEWED!

nope. You could mod a 360 controller with a PS2 PCB though.