Official East Coast Tougeki / SBO Results

Thanks to the people who created the threads with the updates. Per regulations, here’s the official Tougeki Results that will be sent to Japan:

(From left to right, Chie Yamanoi Tougeki East Coast coordinator,Jonathan Sung AKA KO.fiend, Justin Wong, Andy, Mark Rogoyski AKA ?-?, and Gavin.)

**CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR THREE TOUGEKI EAST COAST QUALIFICATION WINNERS:
Team TGA- USA

Justin Wong / Chun Li
Mark Rogoyski / Ryu
Jonathan Sung (KO Fiend) / Yang **

Photos, detailed results, and other information will be updated tomorrow. I just wanted to get the results up asap.

Thanks to everyone who entered and participated. Everyone who entered played hard, we witnessed many amazing matches. Video uploads will be up soon at the TGA site.

To the forum mods, Requesting a link / merge of the threads.

Thanks everyone!!

Andy

Now for the COMPLETE RESULTS from ALL tournaments:
Tougeki Qualifier #1** (36 participants)

1.) Justin Wong [CH] (NY)
2.) Mark Rogoyski aka Mopreme [RY] (TX)
3.) Cameron Buckner** [RY]** (NE)
3.) John “Flash” Gordon [KE] (NY)

Tougeki Qualifier #2** (35 participants)

1.) Mark Rogoyski aka Mopreme [RY] (TX)
2.) Khang Trinh aka Exodus** [KE] **(MD)
3.) Eric Kim [MA] (VA)
3.) Ildefonso Montiero aka Smoothcat **[KE] **(MA)

Tougeki Qualifier #3** (29 participants)

1.) KOfiend** [YA]** (NY)
2.) John “Flash” Gordon [YA] (NY)
3.) Eric Kim [MA] (VA)
3.) Khang Trinh aka Exodus [KE] (MD)

3s Team Tournament ** (9 Teams)

1.) Team God (Justin, Mark)
2.) Team Smoothitis (Smoothcat, Nestor)
3.) Team Shwagger (Paul Wall, Jjuice)

3s Double Elimination Tournament** (20 participants)

1.) Mark Rogoyski [RY] (TX)
2.) Nestor [YU] (MA)
3.) Exodus [KE] (MD)
4.) Jjuice [MA,DU] (RI)
5.) Paul Wall [AK] (MA)
5.) KOfiend [YA](NY)

Super Turbo (11 participants)

1+2.) Tied- Jet Phi (NJ), Jeron Grayson (NY)
3.) Cameron Buckner (NE)

There you have it folks the full results and coming soon will be matches and footage in a few days/weeks :sweat: Just stay tuned, i’ll do my best to get them to you guys ASAP.

-Gavin

jwong you are the champion of 3s and dieting.
dude looking crazy SLIM!

from other thread

no doubt, good work justin at 3s and at life

Whoa…so that’s the team.

Can’t wait for the West Coast’s results.

Congrats to everyone and make sure Mark takes you guys to get some joshikose.

Derek Daniels

Totally unexpected, but I like this team. Congrats to Justin, Mark, and Jon.

croyd knew KO fiend was gonna win

the event was cool, and the guys at tokyo game action are cool also.

congrats to the winners, cant wait to take another road trip like that again. those head to head cabinets are also on point. hold dat needs one of dem tings.

What a great tourny to bad I missed out on sundays last tourny. " couldn’t get off work =/".

I learned a lot of shit from watching wongs and moprem’s ken, even though wong steals peoples tricks lol.

Good shit to team smoothitis and see you guys in TEXAS!

Ko fucking fiend!

good shit.

Also good shit to mopreme and Jwong.

Peace

Good shit Justin and Mopreme.

Damn Justin you lost alot of weight, good shit yo.

Thats right Muthafucka’s! Send Kofiend to japan!

kofiend is all kinds of awesome :tup:

Mopreme’s Ryu > My makoto in the semi finals :tdown:
I cant front good shit mopreme, a great player and fun to play against

good tourney and good shit to everyone I played. (the pink makoto player)

Congrats to everyone, rip shit up and have fun.

:slight_smile:

ST results

1st tie(?) Jeron Grayson and Phi couldn’t do finals cause one of the sticks broke so they split the money.

2nd or 3rd I guess was me
Jeron used Vega, Phi used Fei, and I used Ryu,Guile,and Zangief.

Yay I beat Balrog with Gief, at least I laced in something…

bah

Outro

just got back, just wanna point out:

tga has great equipment, solid ass locals and a great staff. special thanks to andy for his patience and hard work. also, shout outs to his staff too, cool guys.

and THANK YOU PJC for helping me out with the last min bum rush to the bus station, if your ever in NY, we HAVE to chill. good games man

Phi- the man!!!

to everyone else- ecc!!!

Mannn this tourney was pretty fun!!! But it was cold as fuck. I felt so homeless!!! :frowning: lolz But its all cool I’ll do my best when I go to Japan again. :slight_smile:

Thanks to

Andy and to the whole staff for holding this tourney and giving EC a chance for SBO!!! Well show them right?

Collin: Thanks for letting us crash at your place. It may be noisy but it was some good times there.

Collin’s DAD: Thanks for giving us such good hospitality. You were so nice to us and we really appreciate it!!!

Cameron: Mann you and your THUNDERCLAP noises yo. Gotta get rid of that ASAP. Good times though

Mark: We going to do it up when we get to japan. And come to NY so you can practice with me :slight_smile:

KOFiend: Mann your so annoying and random but I always have fun with you when we chill. We going to have some good times when we go to japan!!!

Nestor: Your dreams are crushed. No more cvs2 dreams in japan now!!!

Smoothcat: Stop stealing my tricks yo!!! haha jk go pick chun li again ok?

Mannn this tourney was pretty fun!!! But it was cold as fuck. I felt so homeless!!! :frowning: lolz But its all cool I’ll do my best when I go to Japan again. :slight_smile:

Thanks to

Andy and to the whole staff for holding this tourney and giving EC a chance for SBO!!! Well show them right?

Collin: Thanks for letting us crash at your place. It may be noisy but it was some good times there.

Collin’s DAD: Thanks for giving us such good hospitality. You were so nice to us and we really appreciate it!!!

Cameron: Mann you and your THUNDERCLAP noises yo. Gotta get rid of that ASAP. Good times though

Mark: We going to do it up when we get to japan. And come to NY so you can practice with me :slight_smile:

KOFiend: Mann your so annoying and random but I always have fun with you when we chill. You deserve it!!! You came in for the 3rd tourney while knowing you only had one shot of going and you FUCKING took it. Your the highlight of the whole tourney. We going to have some good times when we go to japan!!!

Nestor: Your dreams are crushed. No more cvs2 dreams in japan now!!!

Smoothcat: Stop stealing my tricks yo!!! haha jk go pick chun li again ok?

Eric Kim: Good parry!!! lolz You make me feel better about myself :slight_smile: