Do not trade with this person. -Sep
Post your requests here!
Super N00b friendly guide!
IMPORTANT:You can only share one of any of your accounts with four other people! Many people confuse this and think that you can only share one of any of your games with five other people. Simple: one account can only be registered on 5 PS3’s.
Sony made a feature in the Playstation store where you can re-use any account up to five times for use on other consoles. The basic idea of game trading is letting someone log onto your Playstation network account (registering them as one of the five other consoles that may use your account)to re-download one of your bought games while you are doing the same to his account.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE POST AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
- Find someone that has bought a PSN game you want and is willing to trade it with you for a PSN game that you have bought.
- This step is optional but safe. Delete all of your billing information and change your account password.
- Get the persons PSN ID and add him as a friend and get his aim/yahoo/msn name and add him and talk to him. This step is just for people that feel unsafe to get to know the person they are trading with. It also recommend talking on aim/yahoo/msn when you are actually doing the trade, it’s quick, you can report problems if any quickly, you can give each other information (i.e. passwords) quicker, and overall you will be able to tell if someone is scamming you or cheating you.
- Create a new user on your PS3 the name doesn’t matter (this is located at the far left top of the xmb).
- Sign in to that user.
- Go to “sign up for Playstation network” (located at the far right of the XMB).
- When the account sign up screen comes up click the bottom one which says something like: ‘use an existing Playstation network account’.
- Enter the info that the person you are trading with gave you into the appropriate fields then hit continue.
- Go to the Playstation store (still on the same account you just made with the other persons information, sn, pw, etc.) and go to download list (located at the very top second to the left.
- Find the games on that list that you are receiving from the trade and click download.
- Now while in the download screen for the game you are downloading click ‘download in background’.
- After you have Qued up all the games that you are recieving from the trade (most times it will only be one game that you are supposed to get) log off of their name and sign back into yours.
- You must keep the user you made to access the other person’s account
or you will get an error when trying to start up your game!
- This step is optional but very safe and is highly recommended. Change the account password for your account that you gave to someone else.
A) REMEMBER: You can only share one account (not one game) with four other people.
B) You cannot share games that you got illegally using PS3proxy (they don’t show up in your download list). If you don’t know what this means, then you have nothing to worry about.
Warhawk (full game)
[any more please tell me via PM]
[I am no longer updating this thread and will not check myself what games are untradable, but if you have one and want to help the community PM it to me.]