OK Finalized Part Nor Cal vs Issac, Rick Mears, and the Passion

aite i changed this thread to make this finalized

the chunksta, cableguy86, Chris S (from fresno)

vs

the passion, Issac Graham, Rick Mears

winning team gets 30 bucks (10 bucks per person)

2 out of 3

team wins when last man is standing

heh ORG you should be a comedian, when u said u could take us all out by yourself that shit made me laugh too hard. hahahahaha

2 bad u aint goin to evo though

o yea we’re glad rick mears is goin cause we did wanna play him but we didnt think he was goin and couldnt put him on your team .

heh we happy now though :slight_smile:

btw what day does Team B wanna do this?

but for now ill see you at evo

my money woulda been on that Omega Red Guru.
he may have 2 hands, but he known to pack 3 gatts.
loadin up llamas like a desert caravan

ec niggas gonna kill u guys

gl with sent/cap vs them:o

Sent/Cap seemed to do just fine when your boy Sentinaaaaaaaaaal beat Hyo.

… but I forgot. Sent/Cap sucks.

This is Bryheem Keyes posting

Bad news for EC, the passion and rick mears aren’t going to evo. I just found out today from hyo himself. So you can cancel this match and I guess ec will have to find a new captin and a new team.:bluu:

Also, I found out that mixup, sentinalll, jmar, row, kuan, sanford, and rahsaan aren’t going as well. Kind of sucks for the marvel scene at evo.:depress: Unless those guys change their mind and go after all.

Awww, fuck man:mad: That sucks, are you not gonna go either Bryheem? Cuz you are one hell of a funny guy and coo:cool: Anyway, this year’s evo marvel scene is fucked:mad: :frowning: :lame: but, we still got WC players like Soomighty, Potter, Amir, Combofiend, and others. Man, i was looking forward to playing Rick Mears and Hyo :frowning: Is Isaac still going tho? thanx. Peace

~Chunkstizzle~

I’m not going either.

Yeah soo and those guys are going, but it’s like watching another WC only tournament. Isaac is still going but he has no team.

=/:frowning:

I’ll be there, if you guys want we can just do seperate money games or just get in a lot of casual :smiley: .

A’ight Isaac, i’ll see you in evo:cool: By the way, imma teach you how to play Puzzle Fighter!:lol: If you want*:slight_smile: Maybe i’ll bet money matches against you in Marvel:evil: :evil: :smiley:

Bryheem: Damn, that sucks that you can’t go either :frowning: I look forward in seeing you next year:cool: Or maybe at ECC10 :slight_smile: Peace

~Chunkstizzle~

Aww Man…looks like Im about to get my Tekken game back up…What do you say Bryheem???

probably because jon can BLOCK

thx:D

lol at mixup’s avatar. Its the best. i’ve seen. Game and watch!!!

he had money matches with soomighty and potter wonder what happend :confused: