Old games you still play?

Lately, my wallet has been in a pinch. This year has brought many great games to the forefront (Borderlands 2, DOA5, Tekken Tag 2, Darksiders 2, ect.) and there are still some good ones to come out. Yet, even with all these great titles coming out, I still find myself regularly coming back to my Gamecube. Nothing can beat games like Metroid Prime, Double Dash, and all the hundreds of other great games that came out on the system and the systems of it’s time.

That being said, what are some old games you still find yourself playing? For me it’s been good ol’ Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The Sonic franchise is my hands down favorite video game ever since it’s first release in the 90’s, and this game is one of my favorites in the series. :rock:

SRK Lounge the Maybe Christmas Edition

MvC2
MvC Origins now
and MGS2 on the MGSHDC

take a WILD guess>:(

goatse chronicles?

wrong>:(

SF3: Online edition

I bust out the Mega Man X Collection on occasion. I finished replaying Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin a few months ago

Time Crisis 1 and crisis zone. Never could get enough of light gun games. That and Raiden 1 and 2 on the ps1, still have that thing going with a namco stick

Harvest Moon?

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Fuck haters.

gamecube…old? kill yourself…

fuck you all >:(

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qyi6CHMQyyA/TUHSh81ZBAI/AAAAAAAAAIc/p6biEPIcYpM/s1600/2-3.jpg

People still play Mugen?

Yeah pretty much this, but I already see this thread being like every other “list” thread so yeah refer to a previous one.

never talk…or post

I still play a lot of old games. I’m a sucker for nostalgia.
I just started GTAIII again.
I still like to play Ninja Gaiden for the NES every once in awhile.
Mariokart
Donkey Kong Country
Spelunker
I replay parts of FF8 sometimes.
and of course 3s, mvc2 and cvs2.

its been at least 5 years since I played dk2.

think its time for another run…:woot:

A more pressing question is new games I play.

The final stages for the NES NG games can call EAD. Especially 3(or was it one) that was the hardest of them all, making one want to punch a baby fetus.

minesweeper on msn

Killer Instinct, GTA: San Andreas, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Capcom VS SNK 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3. Classic Gaming is like fine wine. :slight_smile: