Old vods of sub zero live

@d3v‌ tbh I don’t see a problem with this if it’s someone else uploading it then it’s out of JohnD’s hands it’s not like he uploaded them himself so I doubt he’d get into trouble for it.

Both aren’t active anymore. Even on twitter (John deleted his old account, I believe he actually has a new one though).

You should probably course things through Amir or Ty.

there is a history of respecting the wishes of content creators on this forum as to where their stuff can and can’t be accessed. I won’t ban anyone for posting a reuploaded version of Dr Sub Zero stuff in the meantime (although I still discourage it pending Rocks approval) as what I heard wasn’t from Rock himself, but if it turns out that he doesn’t wish that stuff to be online anymore than it will be a different story. keep in mind Rock has been arguably one of the most important contributors to American 3s content and just general fighting game content so I think we owe him to get his approval at least.

I second contacting Amir or Renic if there is no way to contact Rock.

I agree, I refuse to upload until I can get any kind of say from anyone in said vids
Such as pyro
Maybe I could try 5 star as well, he’s in the dogface show vids

I’ll get a gmail and then PM you…many thanks fraudulence! That was one of the best imo

@pherai‌ Yeah I guess that is fair

@pyrolee‌ Hey man I’m a big fan of your yun play. I was wondering what do you guys do now, is super arcade the only place with 3s? do you FFA guys still meet up and play at all? Although I wasn’t even in the FGC scene until like 2009 I’ve watched/listened and re-watched and listened to all the stuff I could find to do with FFA because it was the most entertaining and seemed like those were some really good times.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity why did dogface close his channel down? he had some cool interviews up there too

relevant - "hiatus"

the feels :’(

^I was more disgusted with Ty than anything…I knew exactly what he was doing there.

There a cabinet at super arcade and don’s arcade…we usually meet up now once a week or so to play at our friend’s house who has a nice h2h setup and good environment.

And I agree that the older stuff was great…the FGC these days is too friendly/lame…back then there was real rivalry and real trash talk.

And I dunno what happened to dogface…kinda wondering that myself…vic was a funny and good guy!

@pyrolee‌ That’s cool that you guys still meet up to play. Yeah I remember watching SBO 08 (i think it was 08) quals and damn that was a intense tournament probably the best 3s I’ve seen nowdays everything is PG and fake for a lot of it.

Tried asking Amir if he’s heard from either Rock or Shogs. Sadly, he hasn’t from either for some time now.

EDIT: Didn’t notice @pyrolee‌ replied. Hopefully something comes out of this. That old footage is a cultural treasure if you ask me. I mean, we’re never going back to the way things were, but it’s nice to look back at where we came frome.

What’s up with the boiler room sessions? Is that the friends house, or some kind of new ‘dons arcade’ all 3s players welcome thing

Also i hope you register for 37reloaded
Hopefully they do get the cabs they said they wanted to use

A funny dude.
Interviewer in that video is a real putz.
3S is untouchable.

Breaking news: the new icons has a Dr.Sub-Zero smiley. :mask:

Greatest Dr. Sub Zero moment.

According to Amir, he things sharing the footage would be okay, but he’s not 100% sure.

Facebook Fighter 4
Scrub Friendly 4
Pony Fuckers 4

:slight_smile: Here’s a question from Jan. 2012 that never made the show, found it in my mailbox:

Dr. Subzero,

A quick question (for you or your co-hosts): what is the most memorable mindgame you ever pulled / you saw someone pull, not in a video game but in real life?

Have a blast with your show,

PS: here’s a fan drawing for your office wall.

I’d still like my answer, @Rockefeller

figured you guys are starved, so here’s the opening episode of the dogface one

I made the vid private otherwise, so enjoy srk.

That was an awesome vid. I remember watching that years ago. Could you upload the rest too?