Old vods of sub zero live

According to Amir, he things sharing the footage would be okay, but he’s not 100% sure.
https://twitter.com/Amirxl/status/517949827465089024

Facebook Fighter 4
Scrub Friendly 4
Pony Fuckers 4

:slight_smile: Here’s a question from Jan. 2012 that never made the show, found it in my mailbox:

Dr. Subzero,

A quick question (for you or your co-hosts): what is the most memorable mindgame you ever pulled / you saw someone pull, not in a video game but in real life?

Have a blast with your show,

Mitri

PS: here’s a fan drawing for your office wall.

http://i.imgur.com/U7ZBLyx.png

I’d still like my answer, @Rockefeller

figured you guys are starved, so here’s the opening episode of the dogface one

I made the vid private otherwise, so enjoy srk.

That was an awesome vid. I remember watching that years ago. Could you upload the rest too?

numba 2

E n j o y

yeah same.
gave a face to a voice/name

Dude is so hilarious. Just the perfect charisma. Such a funny and happy person to be around.

Thanks for uploading the dogface one. Will you upload the rest? I miss the good old doctor

Sorry i’m so slow on this
One day I’ll just sit down and upload all of them at once
as well as the dr. sub zero live

This is awesome. I wish I could find the podcast from the mid 2000s again. Those were hilarious.

jblair gave them to us for christmas - forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/8601700/#Comment_8601700

I really wish people at CSUF played 3s
ima just rant on these posts lmao

This is sort of like waiting for new episodes to come out.
Cheers

Thanks @isotopez this makes me very happy.

OH MY ! IM SEARCHING FOR THESE VIDEOS SINCE XYZ!!Z!Z!ZZZ"Z"Z"Z!Z!Z!!!

I WANNA WATCH PYRO TALKING ABOUT DONKEY KONG IN THE GARAGE. I HAVE THE FULLEST RESPECT FOR JOHN D. SUB ZERO !!!

I WILL NEVER UPLOAD THESE VIDS ANYWHERE!!! BUT PLEEEEEASE REUPLOAD THE DR.SUBZERO LIVE VIDEOS !!! PLEEEEEZE !!!

audio only. I didn’t upload these, just found them.

yeh i already found those! but im asking … im begging for the videos !

If you guys need hosting space, secure or just normal, hit me up. The point of my site when I first expanded it beyond just Seattle stuff was to be a mirror of the GFB hub, which is where you would have found this kind of thing back in the day. RIP hub. :’(