On blast 4 ! 8/28/10 face to foot style!

Support from: http://tonamento.com/ and also http://teamspooky.com/content/

Please donate to team Spooky :smiley:

WHERE:
Game Pad
6727 Bay Parkway (Between 67th and 68th Street)
Brooklyn, NY 11204

Here is google map just in case. 6727 Bay Parkway Brooklyn, NY 11204 - Google Maps

**Games: **
SSF4 ( 3v3 TEAMS) $10 per person :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
BBCS ( SINGLES) $10 :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Time:
Start time 4:00 P.M. GET THERE EARLY FOR REGISTRATION AND TEAMMATES IF YOU DON’T GOT ONE. Also casuals :annoy::annoy::annoy::annoy::annoy::annoy::annoy::annoy:

Rules:
SSF4

• Basic pokemon 3v3 style ( KILL UNTIL NO ONE IS THERE) and then you proceed to next team to fight:arazz::arazz:

• Double elimination until grand final 2/3 set

BBCS

• Double elimination
  • 2/3 matches all the way up until grandfinals.
  • 3/5 will be grandfinals

VENUE:
10 dollars people!!! Its the standard :tup::tup::tup::tup:

BRING FRIENDS TEAM UP AND WIN COME ON!!!

If you guys feel 2v2 would be a better suggestion please let me know. :looney::looney: I just wanna spice things up since guard crush is doing singles all of the time.

Sorry didn’t want on blast to be on the same weekend of summer jam and want a lot of people to come and nowyou guys have more time to get a team before the event happens. :sweat::sweat::sweat::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stream will be provided by team spooky ofcourse come out and make a name for yourself.

POST and ask people to team if you don’t know anyone or show up early and find people.

Teams pre reg

1- Team Spab Aulord, Mike G, Spabrog

Teams? yo i cant wait!!!

hope i can get off work for this.

sPaB RoG, MikeG, Aulord? =D

…why did you make this the same day as summer jam?

SORRY IM GONNA gO TO SUMMER JAM INSTEAD

… You realize this is the same weekend as Summer Jam, correct?

hey david

youre an idiot

L_L

I’m pretty hype for Summer Jam.

It’s ok guys, he has to be joking, it’s Tinshi saying he’ll run a BB tournament.

What they said. Although I’m guessing maybe you’re aware of that already and wanted to make a tournament for those who won’t be making it to Summer Jam. If not…then WTF? Haha.

Get blown up.

I bet ppl will show and tinshi will be at summer jam.

:rock: that is so tinshi

Yeah sorry people date got pushed originally it was going to be on the 7th and it got moved to the 14th. I forgot it was that weekend, apologies to everyone.

Shoutouts to Tinshi trying to cock block LOL.

I might stay in NY long enough for this anyways so crosses fingers

stay free

SO I fixed the date everyone :smiley: . Ok so let me get some pre registration for teams going on?

Err… I’ll be there but don’t have a team -whos looking for random dudley player? hit me up xbl

me and CPT Spank Me are looking for one more teammate we’d like to have you on the team

cool add me on xbox live ‘Liquid SRK’