One of SRKs very own on Scare Tactics!

Now usually, I’m not the type of person to self promote, but I figured with Kryojenix being a top 10 contender to be on Survivor next season, it might not be a bad idea to show my own 15 mins of fame to SRK :rock:

Anyways, about 2 years ago I was on Scare Tactics, and it was on TV last season. Here is the video, enjoy!

[media=youtube]qRaoEzghZyo[/media]

If you have any questions or comments, post them here and I’ll be sure to respond!

Oh yea, if your interested in helping out Kryo get onto Survivor, go here: http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=226969

Haha that’s pretty awesome man, showing that SRK has balls!

Oh we do. I just took advice from Alex Valle and RSTD!

You cats don’t even know, we took dude to the bar and these hipsters lost their minds when they saw TuboWare. Dude is a celebrity…he’ll probly have some scandalous pics of him with an Asian girl on TMZ soon

I could only hope…

LOL “im from chicago bro, i see that all the time” good stuff

That is awesome man. Who woulda thought huh?

u are top tier man.
good shit

LoL I actually hate that I said that, but it was all I could think to say at the time, because I was still in shock as to what just happened.

That’s fantastic. I’ve never before seen someone intervene in such a pressed situation, you should be proud of yourself.

You run at him as a footballer, but do you have any martial arts experience? Bjj would’ve been really handy in such a spot…

you pounced like a tiger…

awesome vid :smiley:

attention whore

very top tier!

enjoyable video!

haha, im from a northern burb and i have less street cred than Prince, but i woulda said the exact same thing lol

Best part of that was the very end.

“I’m from Chicago, man. I see that shit all the time!”

Awesome!

:rofl:

This was awesome!

That clip is going on the resume eh? “I’m from Chicago, man. I see that shit all the time!”

i saw the eye of the tiger i knew it was a wrap

I thought that was the best line lol. Look like a rushing linebacker getting ready to lit someone up.