It’s probably useless, but I’ll resurrect this thread anyway. I hope someone will find useful the little tricks I found out while playing this:
- Gomu Gomu no Stomp (the L1,X,X super) can be charged;
2)His L1,X,square super can be lenghtened by tapping square;
3)his arm stretch move (L1+x) can be lenghtened holding X;
4)During the O,O,X finisher, you can hold/release X to decide when he’ll attack;
5)This is useless gameplay wise, but when he fights Crocodile, Ener or Kiji, his voice changes…dramatically.
His O,X finisher (azure petals swirling around him) boosts his attack
If he’s set on fire, His Onigiri will change to “Burning Onigiri”. This move can be charged too.
His O,X finisher can be charged;
His L1,X,O super’s invincible frames can be shortened tapping O
- Pressing L1,X,X will make him take out the impact dial to absorb damage. When the dial emits a white spiral, press triangle, and you’ll use the super
- Her super starter bounces back when it hits walls
1)His R1+X+O counterattack makes him roll around when hit by ground attacks, but grabs opponents who attack him in mid-air
- Miss Golden Week is the best assist in the game…if played well. It’s not cheap as Mihawk’s.
1)You can speed up the cannon’s pace during his L1,X,triangle super by tapping triangle
2)His R1+X+O charges items with the Slow beam.
- His L1,X,square super can be prolonged by tapping square.
1)His R1+X+O has priority over almost any physical attack…even midair ones.
In his taunt, you’ll see him with 1,2,3,4,5 grenades…do the R1+X+O and he’ll throw all of them.
His MH5 (L1,X,triangle super) can be changed into a shuriken barrage by pressing triangle while the bullet’s flying.
when his Desperate move starter’s first dash ends, you can dash in another direction by pressing in that particular direction with the stick.
His X,X,O finisher can be held as much as you like. It’s useless damage-wise though.
His desperate move’s starter can be held a little bit.
Taunting with him will reveal his poisoned hook. If the hook parries too many hits, it’ll become a dagger, which will radically change his R1+O.
I don’t know If I can explain this well…Every combo coomand he has can be held, resulting in him spinning around (the spinning does not damage your foe). Basically you can delay any combo as much as you like.
His taunt poisons the enemy
His “kiss” O,O,X move confuses the opponent, and can be charged
His dog support packs a lotta punch.
1)His O,O,O finisher must be delayed in order to hit the opponent
1)His R1+X can be charged for added damage
1)Amal (His L1,X,O super) has invincible startup, deliver, everything.
R1+X+O can be charged
Sometimes his R1+X will aim the enemy automatically
4)His O,O,X finisher can be delayed like Luffy’s
His X+O guard break has auto-aim too
I cleared the snow minigame in about 2 secs with him
- His O,O,X finisher adds pink shit on the hilt of his sword. Do the combo again, and it becomes white shit. Do it again, and it becomes cherry petals. This boosts dramatically a lot of his moves, including the L1,X,square super, which ends up dealing 1060 damage.
2)His desperate’s starter can be moved around.
3)You can get (more or less) in an endless loop if you use his support when your foe is cornered, and use R1+o while the wave throws your foe in the air.
- His X,O finisher (the energy cone around him) slows the opponent a little. This means you can cancel it into anything you want, and your foe can’t do shit about that.
1)His X,O finisher (Kiji frozen) can be charged up as much as you want.
You can change his Ice Whip (R1+X) direction after it starts
His L1,X,O super is only effective against already frozen foes
I’ll probably post more later…