One Piece Thread: Gear 2nd!

It could also be that Pudding is not Big Mom’s biological daughter, maybe she saw her rarity as something useful and adopted her?

well it seems next chapter result is kinda obvious, though would it take a whole chapter [details=Spoiler]to eat the cake?[/details]
and then another chapter [details=Spoiler]to see the full results?[/spoiler}

Or maybe Oda is just as demented as the other Japanese :slight_smile:

How dare y-

You’re right.

Could it be a simple matter of translation error/Oda fudging the numbers…

Hold up, I just remembered that Jozu’s arm broke during his encounter with Aokiji. Have we seen him since then? Technically, is he missing an arm since it broke while he was frozen?

Go back to discord you.

Gotta wait for the official release one Monday to see if it’s a mistranslation.

And naw we haven’t seen any of the WB pirates. Might see them in Wano thou.

Not going to lie, I hope someone that is capable of using such a potentially power ability winds up with Jozu power. Frankly being super strong and made of diamonds should mean more.

Jobberbeard Pirates.

Whitebeard and Blackbeard the only people from that crew that didn’t job.

Nah they all fought bravely and did what they had to do… except Marco the jobber with his job job fruit

My girl is now starting to ask Qs about One Piece…I think she’s started to begin reading/watching the show. Never expected that but I’ll gladly help her learn about the saga of the Straw hat pirates.

So on that pudding being the 35th daughter subject, Oda might change it when the Volume comes out. I was looking around and found out that he has actually changed the order of other children of big mum. Aladdin’s wife was 29th, got changed to 21st.

He actually changed a few things around, usually nothing major but it is interesting. The Wikia has the changes if anyone wants to see.

Yes he lost his arm thanks to Aokiji. But like Perospero he should be able to make a substitute arm using his Devil Fruit ability. Jozu’s ability is pretty broken (no pun intended) when you really think about it, because if reinforced with Haki it should be Seastone/Poneglyph level of hardness theoretically.

LMFAOOOO they acted fast. In Japanese but they basically changed the the gum girl’s position from 33rd to 36th

How about that?

Luffy doing Ultra Instinct before it was cool:

Can’t wait to see the Gear 4 version. lol

The anime is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging.

Anime has nowhere to go. Manga chapters are slowing down so now the anime slows WAAAAAYY down. I watch once a month now.

The fact that the anime takes way less breaks than Oda really hurts it. Should have made a longer filler Arc After zou.