Optimal followup to a dizzy opponent

ryu

When playing my friends, theyre parrying skills are under par and fall for denjins easily.
But I can never decide on what to do to them when stunned.
Whats best?

anything you can pull of before they recover

jumpin mp > close hp > mk joudan
close hp xx hp shoryuken

charge bar with 2 x mp before he fars, jumpin whatever > close hp will get u enough meter for an EX joudan kick > srk

Threegie?

Anyway, that’s a good thing to know there. Thanks nani.

Is there a chart that shows how much meter each move gains? Or is it just the more damage a move causes the more meter you get?

best damage after denjin is jump HP, standing HP, any tatsumaki (tatsu deals more damage than joudan)

haha
no
it’s tommy
cuz i say so

roundhouse Tatsumaki has the most damage and stun is pretty much the same as Joudan or fierce Shoryuken.

:rock:

Yo… do this if they are dizzy and you got almost 2 full bars of shinkuu hadouken(assuming you dizzy them without denjin hadouken)(Can be only done in corner):

Jump in deep Roundhouse, low forward kick, EX-Hurricane Kick, Shinkuu Hadouken, Ex-Joudan Kick, then shoryuken(or any other attack).

With dejin you only have 1 super bar :stuck_out_tongue:

that combo has so-so damage when you think about how much meter you expend. it’s my fave Ryu combo, and i will do it on the CPU or in a casual match. but if the stakes were high, i’d just do jumping fierce -> c. fierce -> Shinkuu -> s. roundhouse. if i had a full 2 bars, i’d go for Shinkuu x2 :wgrin:.

this is the combo done by SLIMX.
corner your opponent, jump in hp/ s.hp xx f,d,d/f+hp xx super uppercut/\ jump or super jump then do HP. After he did the jumping hp, the opponent was dizzied and stunned. But somehow when I tried this combo and after I did the jumping HP after the super uppercut, the opponent didn’t get stunned or dizzied. Instead he or she just fell down and stood on their feet. I just wonder WHY?

reason you didn’t get the same results is because that Ryu combo SlimX did was on a different game. that was from SF3: New Generation, not 3rdStrike. in New Generation, Ryu’s moves did a more ridiculous amount of stun.

oh shit! I thought it was SFS 3 hehehe… :clap: Anyway. Does Ryu have any stun-combo?

Ryu has one against Remy. it’s actually an insta-kill combo :badboy:.

Mopreme did it in his Link Encyclopedia video.

it’s similar to the one SlimX did against Ken in that video you saw.

jump in fierce -> s. fierce -> fierce Shoryuken xx Shinshoryuken -> jumping fierce -> (land) fierce Shoryuken

that ends the initial combo. you can do whatever you want after, but Mopreme built some meter by doing 3 or 4 s. strongs while Remy was dizzy then did

jump in strong (2 hits) -> s. fierce -> EX Joudan -> jump back strong (2 hits)

that KOed Remy :clap:.

hahaha…you are such a great helper. Thanks so much. Anyway I just get a question or maybe it’s a doubt. Aren’t all the moves in SFS 3 can be kara-cancelled? I have tried Akuma’s Kara toward+MP. I can do it every time but it doesn’t seem to apply to RYU’s moves. :clap: :party: :tup: :encore: :pleased: