**PAGG** Sova tourney results

Thank you to everyone who came out to support this tourney…

Smash Brawl
1.) Schoolie D (R.o.b.)
2.) Dragon Charlz (R.o.b.)
3.) Whodat (Olimar,Pika)
4.) Ron

T5DR
1.) Jinmaster (Nina)
2.) Chet Chetty (Paul,JAck)
3.) RyRy (Steve,Lee)
4.) Millionz (Steve)

3rd Strike
1.) Sayco (Chun)
2.) 10x (Ken)
3.) O-no (Chun)
4.) Winback

Multi Console Tourny (Cvs2,3rd strike,Mvc2)
1.) EricV “EXIST”…N Iori,Blanka,Sag/Yun/Msp
2.) 10x…C Ken,Sagat,Guile/Ken/Santhrax
3.) Sayco…C Blanka,Rolento,Sag/Chun/Msp
4.) Scooder…K Cammy,Blanka,Sag/Urien/Mss

Smash Brawl
1.) Schoolie D (R.o.b.)
2.) Dragon Charlz (R.o.b.)
3.) Whodat (Olimar,Pika)
4.) Ron

T5DR
1.) Jinmaster (Nina)
2.) Chet Chetty (Paul,JAck)
3.) RyRy (Steve,Lee)
4.) Millionz (Steve)

3rd Strike
1.) Sayco (Chun)
2.) 10x (Ken)
3.) O-no (Chun)
4.) Winback

Multi Console Tourny (Cvs2,3rd strike,Mvc2)
1.) EricV “EXIST”…N Iori,Blanka,Sag/Yun/Msp
2.) 10x…C Ken,Sagat,Guile/Ken/Santhrax
3.) Sayco…C Blanka,Rolento,Sag/Chun/Msp
4.) Scooder…K Cammy,Blanka,Sag/Urien/Mss

hollllyy fuck…fixed for everyone’s sake:looney:

lmao…eric go to sleep

good games and good shit to everyone who went out to pagg

no marvel?? gay

i woulda won smash for freeeeeee :smiley:

Eric V with the Rush groove!

:wow: :wow: :wow:

i played like shit in the console tourneys. sall good though, ill bring the fire next time.

3rd in 3s, not bad.

EXIST, remember to toss around that lock in. if it gets good we may be able to do it monthly.

Sayco, good games son.

WHODAT, I NEVER GOT PAYED OUT FOR 3S. HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I SEE YOU SON!!!

I know!!!

Would Aaron have won if it was on console with his Jap stick? We will never know. I didn’t know Sayco was a beast like that.

lol! Scooder? Wow. All this time, I thought it was spelled, Scooter! :slight_smile:

Footage?

Also, how was the multi-console side-tourney run? I’m interested in how something like that goes down. Points are tallied up for each game to yield a final sum?

lol i heard those exact three words alot last night.

fuck that…who’s Chet Fuckin Chetty?!? and why is he in front of RyRy?

Yeah too bad for the real Marvel tourney, Eric just decided not to play on the cabinet just because Mag and Storm can’t really be used when the sticks are that short on the cabinet. I play Strider/Doom so I really can’t say anything about it. We were short on TV’s and time so we couldn’t do it. Shoulda entered the 3S tourney for fun though.

Ray, it’s round robin format, everyone plays everyone in all three games, one game matches, a win grants you 1 point. We had 10 competitors at the start and ended with 11 technically cause Jah(wtfshin) got there late and missed the Marvel section. So technically there’s a maximum of 33 points if you won every single game. Eric’s been trying to do teams for the multi but we never have enough people to do it. Fun shit seeing 10x on Marvel, maybe is you play on Russian tech you’ll win more matches :wgrin:

^ryry played for a brief period in the muti console tourney, but lost alot of points(which was understandable being that he was in the tekken finals).

yeah round robin is fun, but you would want to do that with alot of tvs cause it will take forever if it was more than the ppl we had. watching it was mad fun, i wanted to play so bad. ah theres always a next time.

sorry eric for bringing the wrong tv :confused:

…and i only saw tekken matches being recorded. aimforthefeet i believe, sorry if i spelled his name wrong.

old school player from socal… ryry played like a scrub at that tourney.

[media=youtube]za9HyT1f3Vc[/media]

Fyi

The round robin format is set up so that gamers actually try to gain interest for more than 1 game…it is def suppose to be 2/3 per game per point, but since we had time restrictions we had to make it single match…hope everyone comes out to the multi round robin @ springfield mall, springfield VA arcade is TIME OUT…date is the 26th…details located on the tournament and events tab…thread is titled Aprils Showers of Pain…please come out if possible…
thanks

Hey guys, I just want to say that win or lose I had a lot of fun playing everyone and especially Sayco. He got a lot better and he earned that win. I don’t attribute it to the sticks, I was mentally unprepared on the arcade cab. Sayco was just mentally tougher and in his groove. I made some bad moves and fell apart. Yes, the stick on the right would freeze solid sometimes, but we played on each side about an equal amount of times, so I think it’s pretty fair.

Sayco, if you’re reading this, I hope to play you again in tourney. This was my first tourney in a long time and it feels really great to be back in the thick. I miss the tense moments and the exciting matches, casuals just doesn’t even compare.

On a sidenote, in the round robin console tourney I ended up beating Sayco same characters without losing a round. Again, it wasn’t the controls for the most part. After I regained my composure, it much easier to deal with Sayco’s style.

Big ups to Spectre, Jah, Eric V, JAGUAR, Scooter, RyRy, Nelson, or anyone else that had me laughing the whole fucking tourney.

(newport news ihop = monster failure of an ihop)

Sayco Picked Chun. Me likes.

Dont fake on Sayco… he plays against good comp.

Sounds like it was a great fight.

I used that Ryu guy.

See you next time.

yeah i hate arcade tourneys i cant use my ps3 pad at all. my steve woulda been sexier if it ws console but no excuses because chet and jinmaster are players i respect and also my team mates [ team <too good> ]