Entry Fee: $5 each game
Venue Fee: $3 each person
Payouts for all games is 70/20/10

Super Street Fighter 4 Singles
PS3/360
2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double Elimination
Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra’s but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Singles
PS3/360
2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double Elimination
Winner of the previous match must keep same team members, but can switch assists

Event is BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or at shinzomail@gmail.com.

i already told you that i can bring some stuff. ill let you know if i can secure my copy of MvC3 CE edition for my 360 but the ps3 copy is guaranteed.

JustinTime over on Tekken Zaibatsu said:

“I can bring my tv ps3 and T6” in reply to your Zaibatsu post Macc

I am most definitely in for Marvel 3.

il bring a setup maybe

Macc and to all, I will bow out of the tournament this time and spectate. I going to approach the MVC3 game like I do a new poker table and observe first. I could help out by calling people and making sure people are playing at their stations if anything. Any other way I could help, I would be glad to!

Went to my first palomino nights about two weeks ago and had a great time, have a feeling there will be even more people this time what with marvel and all. -Archer

lol its archer

hey I can bring my copy of marvel 3 if needed and my 360 i just might need a ride… no car

Maybe me and archer can have another epic match on SSF4 with adon and chun

but i know for a fact that I will be playing marvel there

I am just looking forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with in Marvel 3. I need to spend way more time in the lab…

Yeah the matches today are gonna be interesting. See everyone there!