Entry Fee: $5 each game
Venue Fee: $4 each person
Payouts for all games is 70/20/10

Super Street Fighter 4 Singles
PS3/360
2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double Elimination
Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra’s but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Singles
2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double Elimination
Winner of the previous match must keep same team members, but can switch assists

Tekken 6 Singles
PS3
3/5 round, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
60 second time limit
Double Elimination
Custom characters are banned

Arcana Heart 3 Singles
PS3
2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double Elimination

Event is BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

The event will also be streamed online courtesy of Top Tier Gaming!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or at shinzomail@gmail.com.

NOTE IN RESPONSE TO THE ASSIST 2 GLITCH IN MVC3: If this glitches happens to you during a match, you must announce it immediately to your opponent and prove that it is not working. If you do not announce this until after your match, the results of that match will be considered official. If you call this during a match and it is proven that the assist 2 is working then this will lead to a forfeit of that match.

NOTE IN RESPONSE TO DRAWS: Any matches ending in a draw are considered neither a win nor a loss for either player and that match will be played over again.

In. I’ll be in town this time. Competing in MVC3 & maybe SSFIV.

just curious what is the mvc 3 glitch? i tried looking on youtube couldnt find it

Essentially the Assist 2 or Roundhouse button will stop working. If you unplug the stick and plug it back in it will work fine again after that. I had experienced this previously with my stick on rare occasions, but since MvC3 came out it has been happening more frequently for multiple people.

hopefully i play better this time around…

Mvc3 & AH3 for me. Need me to bring an extra setup for MvC3?

Yes please. I’ll mark ya down as bringing one.

I’m in and have a friend thats down, whats the deal with sign up? is it pay at the door or this week? if you need anymore consoles or copies of super/mvc3 let me know

happened with my stick too.

And more Sent otw

Its pay at the door. If you can bring a setup that would be great. Just drop me a PM.

so this time we pay you when we get there? this will work better then so we can get started on time haha

^^Well I meant it is like last time. We do sign ups the day of.

Hey all this is Shira, I don’t expect anyone to know me, it was my first time visiting haha ;D

I forgot I had an SRK account, the more you know I guess. Anyways GGs to all who I played against, honestly you guys are really supportive and I’d like to get to know all of you, it was a blast. Definitely a contrast to how Ramnation’s (or whoever they are over in Cali) stream went, they were cutthroat over therrr, so I had no idea what to expect.

Special mention to the Guy player that kicked my ass (my apologies, I don’t know your name-- I’ll remember it once I learn it). Shout-outs to making Cody look free as hell haha. For sure you can count on me knowing the matchup by next tourny, we’re gonna run that back. I must admit today I had never fought a good Guy player and I don’t know a single thing about that matchup. Gotta change that fast.

If all goes well you guys better expect me to show up next time around, and unlike today, I’m gonna be prepared ;]

I doubt palomino will die any time soon its the only scene we got here sadly biiiiiig shout outs to macc for making the scene come back together again i never seen the scene this great since back in the old hyper fighting days