Palomino Urban Nights #3 - Las Vegas, NV - 8/14/10

Palomino Urban Nights #3

Date: Saturday August 14th, 2010
Time: Starting at 4pm
Location: 8wire LAN Center and Internet Cafe, 9640 W. Tropicana Ave #118 (By the In & Out)
Entry fee: $5 each game + $3 for house (you only gotta drop the $3 once if you enter multiple games)
Payouts for each game is 70/20/10

Super Street Fighter 4 Singles
PS3
2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double elimination
Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra’s but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra

Tekken 6 Singles
PS3
3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
60 second time limit
Double elimination
No custom characters

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Singles
PS3
99 second time limit
Double elimination
No unlimited characters

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Singles
Arcade (Supergun)
99 second time limit
Double elimination

Event is BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or at shinzomail@gmail.com.

Very Nice - would like to see more in the 702… we could do EVO next year…^_^!!!

After party @ Cadillac Ranch???

^^ahhhh yeahhhhh boyeeeee!!!

Cant wait!

Just as an update since there was new BBCS DLC: Makoto and ?-12 characters will be available to use for the tournament.

question

what system is the games are and can someone provide converters for controllers? cause most of mine are ps2 and my only 360 one is broke.

As per the notes at the top all games will played on PS3 minus ST which will be the CPS2 arcade version played on a supergun. Currently there are some PS2 convertors for the supergun that are going to be used. I will make sure to let some people know to bring along some PS2 -> PS3 convertors as well. Worse case senario numerous people will be there with PS3 sticks that you should be able to borrow including myself.