Palomino Urban Nights #4 - Las Vegas, NV - 9/4/10

Palomino Urban Nights #4

Date: Saturday September 4th, 2010
Time: Starting at 4pm
Location: 8Wire LAN Center and Internet Cafe, 9640 W. Tropicana Ave #118 (By the In & Out)
Entry fee: $5 each game + $3 for house (you only gotta drop the $3 once if you enter multiple games)
Payouts for each game is 70/20/10

Super Street Fighter 4 Singles
PS3/360
2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double elimination
Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra’s but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Singles
PS3/360
99 second time limit
Double elimination
No unlimited characters
DLC characters are available

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Singles
Dreamcast
99 second time limit
Double elimination

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Singles
Dreamcast
2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double elimination

Event is BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

:woot:NOW WITH MORE TVS AND STATIONS!!!:woot:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or at shinzomail@gmail.com.

shameless bump

Reminder bump!!!

This.

INSERT COIN(S) will be adding $100 to the SSF4 pot so come out and represent, Las Vegas!!!

Get Hype.

Come and get your bike money.

can we go down there to play on there TV screens???
me and my friend want to go and play some TVC!!!
we got our controlers
and setubs…

either we go there or Gemini Arcade …

ahhhh shit…i’m visiting vegas for the weekend and only now found out there’s a tourney…didn’t bring my stick with me =( would i be able to borrow someone’s arcade stick?

We are supplying our own setups for the tourny, if a set up is not being used to run a bracket, then sure, otherwise, no. Though, feel free to bring your own tv, console, etc. if you want to get something on the side, but again, tourny stuff comes first and we may not have the space.

If you can find someone kind enough to let you borrow theirs, then yes :P.

possible 3s or cvs2 tourney/setup? regardless see u all there!

Super Street Fighter 4 Singles
PS3/360

Please clarify what this means. 2 tourneys, 1 on each console? same tourney 2 dif consoles?

I don’t feel comfortable lending my stick out or borrowing a stick from anyone. I don’t want to feel responsible if it breaks and I would be pissed if mine broke in someone elses hands.

not to overstep my boundaries but all the tourneys i’ve been to and has been on ps3 and 360s…same tourney, just different set ups. i’m pretty sure that’s how this one is.

oh and will there be side casuals? i ask because i prolly won’t be able to make the 4pm start time but i’d still like to come through and meet the las vegas players

thanks tekniqs, Macc informed me of the possibilities that could happen and they are all covered. Thanks.