Palomino Urban Nights #5 - Las Vegas, NV - 9/18/10

Palomino Urban Nights #5

Date: Saturday September 18th, 2010
Time: Starting at 4pm
Location: Gemini Arcade Palace; 4180 South Sandhill Road (At the corner of Sandhill & Flamingo in Sandhill Square)
Entry fee: $5 each game + $3 for house (you only gotta drop the $3 once if you enter multiple games)
Payouts for each game is 70/20/10

Super Street Fighter 4 Singles
PS3/360
2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double elimination
Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra’s but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Singles
PS3/360
99 second time limit
Double elimination
No unlimited characters
DLC characters are available

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Singles
Arcade (Supergun w/TE sticks)
99 second time limit
Double elimination

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Singles
Dreamcast
2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double elimination

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
PS2
2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double elimination
Gill is banned

Event is BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or at shinzomail@gmail.com.

Emphasis on this line. You hold up games and brackets by having us wait for you to find a stick/pad/whatever. Please, bring your own.

Shameless bump.

Macc, can you edit the first post to clarify the ST tournament setup? I am bringing my supergun w/TE sticks and a TV. Definitely no need for ST on Dreamcast with iffy sticks IMO. ST is a fast enough game that I think we can get by with one setup. I’m confident that everyone joining won’t have a problem with my setup either - Nick T’s nerd ass approves the control scheme. Lemme know if this is cool with you. :tup:

Am really excited about this. Cant wait to finally see what arcade ST is all about :nunchuck:

Where do i register at?

Doing registration at the tourny. So show up at Gemini and donate your money.