Entry Fee: $5 each game
Venue Fee: $3 each person
Payouts for all games is 70/20/10

SSF4 Singles
PS3\360
2/3 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
99 second time limit
Double Elimination
Winner of the previous match may switch Ultra’s but must select his Ultra before his opponent selects his Ultra

Tekken 6 Singles
PS3
3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches, finals are 3/5
60 second time limit
Double Elimination
Stage is random select

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Singles
PS3/360
99 second time limit
Double Elimination
No unlimited characters
All DLC characters are available

Dose of Poverty: Arcana Heart 3 Singles
PS3
99 second time limit
Double Elimination

Event is BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or at shinzomail@gmail.com.

I will be there thanks for posting it up on Facebook too

also I am interested in possibly trying Arcana heart 3… problem is … no controller for PS3 does that mean no play for me? haha

Well we should have some sticks that can be used on PS3. I am going to try see if we can get AH3 down at Gemini this Friday so people can get some more play time on the game.

Sign me up for that AH3 kid.

I’ll be there for SSFIV singles & just to generally hang out/meet people. Does Vegas SRK have a page on Facebook or anything?

I was gonna say yeah Ill mainly be there for the SSF4 singles and Blazblue CS Singles but interested in AH3 because I looks like fun but yeah I do not have a PS3 controller (PAD player) and mainly play on 360 but i can adapt if needed but the controller is the problem

I’ll have to get some practice in online and get in on Super SFIV. I’ll pass on the info about this to the PCA crew, too, and some other locals that might be interested in playing in the tourney.

Looking forward to seeing ya there. There is not a specific Vegas SRK group on Facebook, but there is a Las Vegas Video Gaming group that I made that I use to post up info on all video game related tournaments and get togethers including most Vegas SRK events in town. Plus its a good place if you want to hook up with other people in town for casuals on online play.

Thanks for passing along the info. I look forward to seeing ya guys there. If your on XBLA feel free to drop me a line if you want to get in some practice.

To those interested in trying out some Arcana Heart 3 before the tourney, we will have a setup this Friday at Gemini Arcade Palace along with some other players to teach anyone that is interested how to play. Games should be starting around 4:30. Will also have another setup for SSF4, BBCS, & T6 practice as well.

Damn, I have plans on Friday or I’d be down at Gemini.

A friend of mine started a Vegas fighting game group on FB last year. Around 30 members or so. I wonder if they could somehow merge? Regardless, I just sent a request to join the Las Vegas Gaming group on FB. Do you have any room on your XBL friends list? I need to get in more practice & generally just get better at SSFIV before the 29th.

^^What is the name of that fighting game groups on FB? Yeah I should have room on my XBL friends list.

Vegas Fight Club, I think. Cool. I’ll send an XBL request in a bit.

Ill be sure to be there I know for sure got the day off from work I know for sure ill enter for SSF4 and BBCS aahhhhhhh yeah

Also Macc you mind if I add ya on XBL?

you needs ps3 setup for ssf4 or BBCS for friday?

The moment I leave Vegas we get some nice arcade oriented tournaments going. I may just have to make the drive back to Vegas, visit some family and check this tourney out.

Are there going to be casuals for SSIV before/after the tournament?

i want to say theres always casuals before but idk about after

There’s casuals before, not after. People go home because it usually ends late-ish.

Go for it.

Actually these tournies have been going on for about 6 months now and I know some other places ran stuff as well. Yeah there are normally casuals before hand. As for after it all depends on when it ends. I know normally I have to cut out when its done and take my set ups with me since I work Sunday mornings, but others may stick around.

Yeah any extra stations are always a big help.