Past Evo dvds

I’m new around these parts, & I have a question:

Is it impossible to find Evolution DVDs from the past? Other than the 2007 DVDs, I can’t seem to find them anywhere :frowning:

Reason i’m asking is simple: It would be great if I had the chance to study past playstyles & such. I want to see who was good at what, & when it all went down. Currently, I only have access to the IGN videos on 2k9 (which I followed over the live stream as well), so I only really “know” Evo 2009. The big games that have my attention are CvS2, any Street Fighters, and Guilty Gear. I know there are videos on youtube (& I have been studying what I can find), but it all seems so disorganized & I figured the Evo DVDs would be a great improvement.

I know i’m late to the party, but can anyone help?

*as Requested info taken out, mods or whomever figure out what you want to do with it. My suggestion was merely to help the site, get more premium members.

actually
2k2 through 2k6

Doesn’t work that way, and upon review with other members, close this thread for now. You can take it to pm with me if need be.

My suggestion is simple, get Premium to help out the site, thats why I suggested it, you get benefits, and you will be able to get help for what you want.

Honestly this rule is dated, but join premium and you will figure it out.

Buy it for a year though, at least.

Take care,

Please close thread…

I’m sorry if I posted something wrong :frowning:
& i’m sorry to ask this weak question, but how do I delete a thread?

I have to go at the moment, so i’ll come back & close the thread when I can.
Thanks much for the replies.

Ill ask a mod, no worries, we’ll take this privately, and Ill explain it to you.

I heard when you buy premium you get immediately warped to a magical fairy land.