PC Fighting Games

Which games do people play on their PCs?

I can’t actually think of that many, there’s Guilty Gear XX and Street Fighter 3rd Strike on MAME but that’s all i can think of

Akatsuki Blitzkampf
Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B2
Touhou Suimusou - Immaterial & Missing Power (aka iamp)
Big Bang Beat (although I don’t think too many are playing nowadays?)

Then you have your usual stuff being played on kaillera: mvc1/a3/xvsf/etc…

Go click on “Fighting” on the list.

ggpo

Well theres most games o MAME!

There’ the sexond worst port of SF2, behind Amiga!

There’s Fighter Maker lol!!!

besides emulators there is a handful of Doujin fighters :tup:

There is my project Capoeira Fighter 3:

^ oh cool Ive played the first 2 good to hear there is a 3rd one.

Lol, sexond…

Anyways, gametap has some fighting games, you can find a lot of fighters on MAME (with Naomi being close to cracked, we might see some more games). And if you can run NullDC, then you have a great dreamcast emulator which can run most of the games pretty good. That is about all I know of PC fighters aside from the many doujin fighters, which I never cared for.

also there is MUGEN…

said

Welcome to the Doujin world.

There are also PC ports of GGX, #R and Isuka, COTA, and MKT. GGX and #R are the PS2 version ported to PC. They are pretty fun to play. Never played Isuka on PC though. I have COTA and MKT too. COTA is a custom port just for the PC and it sucks. But it was still pretty nice graphics way back when it came out. MKT for PC is a direct port of MKT for PSX. So…it’s MKT.

MAME, ZINC, EXPSE and doujin Fighters!

If ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET/PLAY TOBAL#2 FOR PC PM ME ASAP!!!

But as for the PC games I play…mainly:

Mugen - SVC Battle Edition 2007 (with my own personal edits to make this game a very balanced fighter with 350 stages, all custom music for every stage, and about 300 characters from alpha, cvs2, mvc2, kof, ggslash, ggreload, HNK, KOF96-XI, NGBC, WHP, Vampire Savior, Pocket fighters, and more)! I takes so much work to make such a balanced game high level players will enjoy!

KOF98 - GGPO that shyt, but I’m not very good!

MKM - Mortal Kombat Maximum…renamed from Mortal Kombat Project 4.1 (again with my own personal edits to make the game epic…I’m all about quality)

GGXX: Reload - haven’t played it online yet!

Super Cosplay War Ultra - This game is the fucking shyt…OMFG Rugal is a guess boss character…a must own.

But in all seriousness I have alomost every fighter on PC!

Haven’t played CF3 yet, kinda waiting for all the updates to die down for a complete game.

But I really want to play Tobal#2…when ever I figure out how to play this on PC I’ll prolly quit playing everything else, I heard this game is too good!

Bumped…

TOBAL #2, ANYONE GOT IT FOR PC?

I never heard of it being released for the PC. If it exists for the PC I would love more info on it as well.

Or do you mean running the PSX game in an emulator?

I’m not sure if this is the place to talk about emulation. But Tobal #2 for PC PSX emulation would be coo too?

I just want to play that game…I heard it was SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!

But to be honest, I never heard of a PSX PC program that actually works well or at all. I mean if you or anyone else had info on that, please feel free to PM me!

I looked some more but I don’t see anything about a PC version so you should probably just check ebay or local game stores for the PSX version and buy a PSone used from ebgames for like $15, lol

I have all of these games, how do you play them online? I’d participate in a Fighting Ring for Akatsuki Blitzkampf
Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver. B2
Touhou Suimusou - Immaterial & Missing Power (aka iamp)
Big Bang Beat