Peculiar Problem (Paewang Mayflash Board)

So I’ll start with the problem, first, my down-forward diagonal does not register on the pad and I have no idea why.

At first I thought it was the stick itself and the switches so I replaced them and modified the board entirely, so now I’m using a JLF in the Paewang casing and everything works fine except for the same direction.

I’m going to guess that this is a board issue, I can supply photos if needed but I’m just not sure what might be wrong with the board and how I go about fixing it.

Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

Absolute Question and Answer Thread v.3 (ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!)
Paewang/Datel PCB Diagonal Problem

Wait, let me get this straight, both down AND right (assuming this is what you mean by forward) work, but put them together and it causes blasphemy?

Yes, that is correct. Both down and forward (right) work. The diagonal does not. Does anyone know why that might be?

Is there any way resetting the firmware might work or doing some software related work might help or fix the situation?

I seem to be having the same problem, but only with the LEFT direction only. The Paewang board is dual modded(or triple modded) with a Dreamcast pcb, and everything signals functions properly on the dreamcast pcb, including the left direction. If there was a problem on the left signal contact, then it won’t work on both pcbs all together, but in this case only the Paewang isn’t functioning properly. What is the problem?