Pelican ps2>ps3 $2.99 @ gamestop (used)

for those who think i am lying (apparently a few do because i got negged for “lol@lying” among other similar comments)

call up your local game stop. ask them to look up the price of a USED ps2>ps3 controller adapter and see the price…

it’s 2.99 or 3.20 with tax (in my state atleast)

i got the only one from tauton mass to just over the NY boarder (according to the sales rep)

I have a new inpin play converter from user laugh. They are well built and tested to be lagless. Ill sell it for 20 shipped.

i’ll get back to you. i’m waiting on an answer from someone local. :smiley:

edit: got one for 2 dollars. (pelican)

for those who think i am lying (apparently a few do because i got negged for “lol@lying” among other similar comments)

call up your local game stop. ask them to look up the price of a USED ps2>ps3 controller adapter and see the price…

it’s 2.99 or 3.20 with tax (in my state atleast)

i got the only one from tauton mass to just over the NY boarder (according to the sales rep)

It’s not a lie, only really SRK’ers know and care enough about the pelican, so of course retails stores like GS would sell it for junk price thinking it’s just another third party bottom of the barrel peripheral. And yes, I’ve bought one from GS too for 2$ used.

I got mine for 3 dollars at gamestop but it’s not working. Should i trade it back in or should I open it in an attempt to figure out what’s wrong?

return it for like 25 cents? Hell no

Sell as is on ebay :rofl:

How much should i sell it for without being a douchebag ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice find, Shodokan! :smile:

Ok I just called like 8 local gamestops…

He’s lying! :arazz:

~Keep lightin his ass up boys. :smokin:

I had a post about this in tech talk a month or 2 ago bought a working one for like 1.99

I periodically check all of the gamestops in Boston, no luck so far :frowning:

He’s not lying me and a buddy got one for this price at a Gamestop there just hard to find. Actually they sold them to us for 2.75$ I went to every other Gamestop in the local area and surrounding towns with no luck.

hey Shodokan, would you be willing to buy one for me and sell it to me at a little bit more expensive price? maybe make a few dollars???

seconding this

found one at an atlantic city gs a while back, behind some old ps1 controllers in a tiny plastic bag for $2.99

If someone has the SKU for it you could probably check the online inventory of back ordered stock. Sometimes they aren’t accurate but it beats making a long drive to check.

Shodokan is telling the truth on this one guys. Right after the Pelicans converters were discontinued I went to the Gamestop in this mall I was in and found 2 for $2.99 each. I had to snatch them up. Incredible deal.

-Tha Hindu

they are $9.99 at my local gamestop ( the 4 that are around me)
they must know the truth about the power of this converter!

i can’t get anymore right now… i’m going to go once a week or so to a local gamestop and have them check for me.

hey if anyone wanna buy me one and ship it to me ill be greatful long as it doesnt cost me more then an inpin :stuck_out_tongue: