Philly mvc2 results for 10-26-02

1st. Josh Wong

2nd. Julian Robison

3rd. Brandon Deshields

I don’t feel like posting the teams, because it was a fake tourney:bluu:

I didn’t even wanna play, i just came to watch cvs2 cause cvs2 owns mvc2 for free:evil:

NEC3, HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!:mad:

you might want to replace fake with crappy Brandon, last night did suck at little especially for marvel but there was a tournament no matter how bad it was.

Just so people know that it was just a shitty tournament and not one of the non existant ones that people make up for points.

…dynamite and a laser beam. guaranteed to make you scream(anytime!).

hmmm so what were the cvs2 results then?

Yes eric, it was crappy:bluu: Oh well, i am not coming to tournaments for a while until nec3. I can’t stand tryna get a ride, and coming home so late, and sleepy waiting for cvs2 to end. I never seen a almost 8 man cvs2 tournament end until 12:00am:bluu:

Fun to watch, but still boring.

I think julian won cvs2, i think josh got 3rd, and warrior got 2nd

I wish I was living in Philly…:cool:

Oh my god listing to all the crying 1st small turn and you players are crying will i had fun seeing Lil eric take that L to bryheem in CVS2 and than i rape heem for free

haha lucky i wasnt there!!! your ready eric for our match in nec?

lataz
Dru

bryheem owns cvs2, he started calling the game “don’t jump” without me influencing him… I’m so proud…

was there only 3 entrants in the Marvel tourney or you just posted the top 3?

just posted top 3

It was only 3 people who paid, but eric put me in for nothing so honestly it was 3

He nearly lost to Marty. He got so scared in their third match that he moved the console a few feet. I could see an upset in the near future. Even he said Marty’s “Guile” was tough!