Philly Tatsunoko vs Capcom tournament 02/21/09 at University Pinball

(Address)
University Pinball
4006-08 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104

Date:Feburary 21, 2009 (Saturday)

Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Signup time:4pm
Start time:5pm

Tatsunoko vs Capcom will be pay per play and the game costs 50cents but it will be set to event mode during the tournament so…
During event mode each person puts in 25 cents for the first game.

Loser pays for the next game.

If you lose, yea you have to pay an “extra” quarter the next round, but by the same token when you win 2-0 you are nicely rewarded. It works out the same essentially just that you get the bonus of saving a quarter for winning/paying for losing.
Entry Fee: $5

“Standard Rules”

Double Elimination
2 out of 3 for regular matches
3 out of 5 Winners/Losers/Grand Finals

Winner will keep the same team and loser can switch their team if they choose to.

1st tournament in tvc since the arcade just recently got the game, this should be a fun event so come on over if you can make it.

Here’s a link to the main tvc thread where you’ll find videos, strats, basics, character info etc if you’re new to the game or just want to know more.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=306

damn, that means your kind of hit if it set to event mode. Even if you win a match you have to pay 50 cents again

Nah a quarter, I posted the info in the first post.

Who cares whens the Mbaa tourney coming? LoL!

nm, I can live with that

Added a Blazblue tournament the same day.

son… imma be in cali when this shit happens… bb not good cuse alot of other cats will be in cali…just keep it tvc for now or sf4 with tvc

Choas mad hating on the MBAA…:frowning:

I canceled the BB tournament until we figure out a better date to have it.

Have a safe trip to cali, Nas, let me know how it turns out.

I thought the way that event mode tournies worked was this.

Each person puts in 25 cents for the first game.

Loser pays for the next game.

If you lose, yea you have to pay an “extra” quarter the next round, but by the same token when you win 2-0 you are nicely rewarded. It works out the same essentially just that you get the bonus of saving a quarter for winning/paying for losing, but I think thats natural.

Doesn’t that work well?

Yea you’re right I forgot about that. I’ll post that up because that is the correct way event mode works. Thanks for the reminder, Ski, you coming to this?

Rawr, Im not hating Nas aka The World Warrior. I want to go Cali too :confused: Whats happening over there?

lol…

bump