Photoshop effect question

Does anyone know how to do this in photoshop
Im talking about the effect in the middle of the upper half of the marquee

it looks likeā€¦ a few layers and some effects.

duplicate original layer and put that on top of the original
apply radial blur(zoom) to duplicate layer
put duplicate layer in multiply mode
apply layer mask to duplicate layer
layer mask should have a soft radial gradient

this is assuming you have the image in the same/desired color scheme already.