Pixar Film Rankings

It’s that time of year again. With Toy Story 3 currently playing in theatres it’s time to rank the Pixar films and find out where you think it stands. All of Pixar’s films of extremely high quality so it’ll be tough. Vote for your favorite in the poll, and also post up your ranking.

Note: As the maximum limit for the poll is 10, I have removed the loser of the previous poll to accomodate Toy Story 3. The loser of the previous poll was A Bug’s Life: http://shoryuken.com/threads/193220-Pixar-Films-Rankings

Here is my ranking:

1. Toy Story - Loved the premice. Loved the characters and the voices were top tier.
  2. Ratatouille - Wasn’t expecting much from this film. Blew me away after watching it.
  3. Toy Story 3 - Loved it. 3-D. New characters were a welcome addition.
  4. Incredibles - Not the most original story, but I’m a sucker for superhero genre.
  5. Toy Story 2 - Not as good as the original.
  6. Finding Nemo - Graphically amazing.
  7. Up - Loved the backstory between Ellie and Carl. I got misty-eyed.
  8. Monsters Inc - Kinda childish but still good. All my female friends love this one.
  9. A Bug’s Life - Enjoyed the climax. Other then that it didn’t really hit me.
  10. Wall-E - Found the 1st half very boring. Just wasn’t enthralled. My female friends love this one a lot as well.
  11. Cars - Okay at best. Hopefully the sequel can redeem this one.

I chose Toy Story just because it reminds me of being a kid. It came out in 1995, I didn’t realize it was that old.

I’m not gonna put them all in order because I haven’t seen all of them, but I did enjoy Finding Nemo and Up. Monsters inc was good too but I’ve only seen it once or twice.

Wall-E or Incredibles.

incredibles wins - mature story, great action, Samuel L. Jackson being Samuel L. Jackson.

My best:
Monsters inc
The incredibles
Toy story + 2
and Wall-E

Havnt seen ts3 yet…

My best:
Monsters inc
The incredibles
Toy story + 2
and Wall-E

Havnt seen ts3 yet…

Miss Incredible is a MILF.

Wall-E and spirited away are my favorite animated movies of all time, so I go with Wall-E as my favorite Pixar film. Man, now that I look at that list, I see just how genius Pixar is. 6 out of my favorite top 10 animated movies are probably Pixar films, damn…

I sadly have not seen anywhere near Pixar’s complete line-up, but based on what I have seen, probably The Incredibles. I’m a huge super hero buff, and that movie understands the genre better than most licensed comic book movies. It was just way too much fun.

I love Nemo, Wall-E, and TS1 as well, though.

“A Bug’s Life” saved my life.

havent seen ts3, some people are saying its probably one of the best films they’ve seen, ever, so i’ll vote after i’ve seen it.

1. Toy Story 3
  2. Toy Story
  3. The Incredibles
  4. Toy Story 2
    5-9) Everything Else
  5. Wall-E
  6. Cars

I gotta go with the Incredibles. I can relate to Robert about doing what you want to do in life, and not being content with where you are.

I’ve seen Incredibles like 40-50 times cause I worked at Circuit City in early 2005 when the DVD came out and they played it the whole time I worked there.

Wall-E is best.

Yeah I did the same thing at Sears.

I always thought Monster Inc. was funnier then the rest so I went with that one. All good choices though except of course Bugs Life didn’t like that one.

1. Wall-E
  2. TS2
  3. TS1
  4. The Incredibles
  5. Ratatouille
  6. Up
  7. Finding Nemo
  8. Monsters Inc.
  9. A Bug’s Life
  10. Cars

1. Monster Inc
  2. Toy Story
  3. Bugs Life

Ridiculously hard to make a decision, but look at that lineup and just say “Damn Pixar! You’re just too damn good at making movies…”

I’ve never seen Finding Nemo or Wall-E.

Am I missing anything?