It’s that time of year again. With Toy Story 3 currently playing in theatres it’s time to rank the Pixar films and find out where you think it stands. All of Pixar’s films of extremely high quality so it’ll be tough. Vote for your favorite in the poll, and also post up your ranking.
Note: As the maximum limit for the poll is 10, I have removed the loser of the previous poll to accomodate Toy Story 3. The loser of the previous poll was A Bug’s Life: http://shoryuken.com/threads/193220-Pixar-Films-Rankings
Here is my ranking:
- Toy Story - Loved the premice. Loved the characters and the voices were top tier.
- Ratatouille - Wasn’t expecting much from this film. Blew me away after watching it.
- Toy Story 3 - Loved it. 3-D. New characters were a welcome addition.
- Incredibles - Not the most original story, but I’m a sucker for superhero genre.
- Toy Story 2 - Not as good as the original.
- Finding Nemo - Graphically amazing.
- Up - Loved the backstory between Ellie and Carl. I got misty-eyed.
- Monsters Inc - Kinda childish but still good. All my female friends love this one.
- A Bug’s Life - Enjoyed the climax. Other then that it didn’t really hit me.
- Wall-E - Found the 1st half very boring. Just wasn’t enthralled. My female friends love this one a lot as well.
- Cars - Okay at best. Hopefully the sequel can redeem this one.