PJ Anyone?

Just wanted to know if anyone played Project Justice…and I also wanted to know if anyone has links to PJ forums or such? Thanks.

thanks for making up this thread … i was too

ok … kane , icege and slave listen up

now i’m in the arcade , eeer the internet and computer multiplayer section … this arcade is s’pore’s famous fighting game arcade , virtua land now they have PJ , located at Bugis junction , PJ is revived in s’pore now…

i want to tell you this … now i have a problem that you guys haven’t encounter …

now yurika is the queen of turtle , this guy who is skinny and nerdy …used yurika …

all he do is crouch and lp and hp all the way …if you rush he pokes you if you try to use over head , he cancel you off with a lp and do combos …

now worse , after i wake up from the ground , he then run and hit me with over head or slide …ehn i got hit that , i recover , he start to dash back and do that again …, whn you jump , he attack you by the back with an air combo

when you try to jump in with attacks , he jump and do an air combo if you pressed hk ,

then when i try to guard , he 1st jump and lk in the air when he’s landing , i try to poke him with lp as anti air …he attacked me with his 2nd lk …and start a combo …

he is TOOO defensive and turtle , he is ought to be beaten by local punks

virtua land have many thugs …he shouldn’t do that …i can’t attack his yurika …

all he do is c’ lp c’hp …

you jump with hk for over heaad , he jump and do an air combo as an anti air …

you jump off from his running attacks , he attack you at the back …

you jump over him , same , attack you by the back …

so how the hell you gonna do that , i’m stressed …

now experiment it …you gonna get pissed , i lost 10 credits over this nerdy ass hole …

a punk in my local arcade could really punched him

BU AMP !!

I’ll do some strategizing tonight for ya steevan and let you know my findings tomorrow. Yurika needs two meters to do significant damage, but he’s playing smart with her. Her normals and specials are so bloody slow it’s painful. Turtle/tardy counter is the way to go.

Who are you using now anyways?

Oh, and as for jumping, one of the biggest things about Project Justice is that you can’t turn around while in the air. So if you jump, a lot of skilled players dash behind you. That’s the basis for making Roberto even moreso broken.

s.lk, c.hp, c.hk, d/b+hk, dash forward, whether or not they tech you turn around and do d/b+hk again and follow up with the j.lk, j.lk, j.hp, j.hk, qcf+lp air combo. Then after the landing, dash forward, OTG d/b+hk. If they air tech, you get a free air grab which is essentially his command grab, but just jump forward and air throw. If they DON’T tech, you get a free air combo again. Roberto = mmm.

It’s cool that ya got comps at your arcade though :slight_smile:

now i’m using the 4 2nd tier handsome guys . kyosuke , hyo , kurow and roy …for VS specialities …

um… ok , now i’m not in s’pore :frowning: i’m in jakarta , my home …jakarta arcade has classic games only … no PJ , no dream cast at home …

so… this what you called " roberto player " :smiley: well in there i had many roberto scrubs … kyko scrubs…momo scrubs … projectile scrubs …etc etc …

and yes , that arcade Bugis junction virtual land also had alot of computers for CS ,other games and internet …
this arcade is always the 1st arcade to have the newest and the latest arcade game …

yes indeed that yurika -turtle is horrible , during the match i turned myself into a newbie … it is true that you can’t turn around in the air …

i rephrase the yurika strat again …

if you try to jump hk on a crouching yurika , yurika wil jump and lk ,lk …aircombos as you tapped hk button , and you can see the heavy kick animation …bu yurika’s lk hit u 1st

if you try to rush …on a crouching yurika …
1, she pokes u with lp … you can guard it , BUT is you are closed and you tapped forward-forward …you’ll sure has no time to tap crouch-backward to guard …her c.lp …

using overhead attacks …like b.hk and b.hp on a crouching yurika?..Very sorry , she pokes you with c.lp and combo your ass !!

when you are downed … yurika will try to sadh back twice and RUSH to you while get up and you know what is this !! she’s gonna do a running -tackles …

1. if you crouch …she do the shoulder-tackle and flying kick …which is over head
  2. if you stand…obviously slide …
  3. if you jumped all this 3 kind of attacks , she will jump and attack you by the back …
  4. evade is the only hope …
  5. hyo’s qcfx2-hp is the only russian roulette for her …

lucky thing was , this yurika-user has no EXTREME COMBOS LIKE PERSONA’S !!

and i used that com over there because… my com broke temporarly

Why not use the Kyosuke lock-down string? Yurika’s c.lp advances a bit, and her s.lp is fast as balls, but she’s really not all that dangerous without meter. Ever try crouch throwing her?

You could also try baiting with Kurow. You’ve got his slashes that let him run away and leave claw marks in the air, along with his black orb move. Like, jumping in, baiting her to dash, and doing the black orb backwards into them.

Kyoko and Hayato are fucking beasts. Demon Hyo isn’t that good upon initial looking at. Daigo also seems better than Wild Daigo.

Next time, jump in with light attacks since you’re waiting too long to put out your j.hk and getting out prioritized by j.lk. Also, try sidestepping on the wake up. If they slide or tackle, you get right behind them.

Nice little Kyoko reset: s.lp, s.lk, s.hp, c.hk (sweep), dp+hk, hk (the knee lift hits and carries you over them, the second hit whiffs and you land). Walk forward, c.lk, s.hp, s.hk, qcbx2+k. That’s about 100+ points of damage if they don’t turn around and block low before you get your c.lk out.

And for the basic Roberto reset, you’ve got to do 2-3 d/b+hk after you dash underneath. The first once only keeps them at head level.

I’m thinking for Kyosuke, you could do something similar to Kyoko, like doing his overhead special after his sweep. Then once on the other side, light em up from behind.

k

Hayato should be able to out distance poke her, since his range is larger.

D.Hyo is just fun.

W. Diago is way better than that piece of shit Diago. Nothing is tiered about “GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD” Diago.

Don’t rush him man, just play the waiting game with distant pokes and projectiles, why bother rushing him down when he’s just doing super safe pokes? Most people have a super they can land off their roundhouse, so poke away.

-R

i dunno about lock-down string ??
crouch throwing ? yes i did…not so easy …

hm… yeah , he also tricked me with this…

he jump lk in the air …so if i try to anti-air , he hit me with the 2nd lk …

yeah , next time i’ll jump in with light attacks …

yeah…i’ll try to play time hehehe… ok …thanks for the good tips…

i’m fucking pwned in indonesia, jakarta …FUCKing bored ! no good games… vf2 !! shit !! and etc etc

c.lp, s.lk, s.hp, s.hk, qcf+p

They block the Cross Cutter, you run in. If they’re crouching or try to tardy counter, you’re supopsed to tackle. Or crouch grab.

If they jump, air throw, or dash behind them.

Apparently, the only way of getting out of it is by doing a team up attack or sidestepping if they try to tackle or kick.

Props to Peter Tsai’s FAQ for the follow ups info.

awright…i nvr use cross cutter alot …

i think i should used all the moves …i used tomuch qcb-p …to rush down opponent …good 1 , i did not taught of this thanks …

Holy shit, I found an arcade close to home with Project Justice. Too good!

-R

Use Roy and just dash and throw her.

If she doesn’t move, Just presss b+hp.

Seriously, I haven’t played the game for a long time.

I miss chit chatting about ProJus :frowning:

Once Slave/Violence Requiem comes home in 2 weeks, we’ll have mad new tech :slight_smile:

wassup kane , well this yurika user almost know when i was about to tap forward …

nice tips …

edit: now’s sticking to jojo’s BA …playing it in my cousin’s PS … fun

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is the h0tness. Too bad there’s so many infinites :frowning:

the combos is tough as hell , like 3s , and many secrets of linking combos …
but Stand combos is easy

capcom deliberately does that wackyness … example jotaro …he can chain jaguar-varied-assault until death … unlimited …

man … it’s preety sad … in jakarta , i’m ,looking for cyberbots …and that game is dead , not in store anymore .
dreamcast is dead …all store only sell ps2 stuff …

if i ask about rival school 2 in dreamcast , they just …" WTF ?? "
in fact there is rival schools 2 in jakarta … it was available in PS …in fact that was RS : nekketsu seisyun nikki :lol: …idiot , some put PJ screenshots on the back of the casing !:lol: to fool customers .

So what’s been new?

Slave/Violence Requiem returns to the U.S. in 6 days. We have new ProJus goodness then. Possibly videos!

That’s cool…

Maybe I’ll do another Project Justice Tournament.