Planet Zero Arcade closed down

John was too much of a coward to make that post so he got Deneice to.

Rest in Piece Houston Fighting Game Community. You will be remembered for what you were. Lackadaisical.

You also suck at paying what you owe. Adios we all knew it was inevitable.

PZ Out…

Hold this; [media=youtube]yYaCrRCoyx4[/media]

Even though the manager was really shitty at handling events, i think Houston mourn the loss of a good place to just play FGs together and meet new people randomly. I don’t think that they’d want it to disappear over a little tourney drama.

I mean, if Henry Cen was really shitty at handeling tournaments, that wouldn’t make me stop coming to NLA from time to time. Its just a great place to hang out and play games. Thats how i see it.

I feel like people truly believe that PZ was/is the only Venue in Houston. You know that city is huge, right? There’s still weeklies that go on half of the days of the week…

Let’s remember the good times of Planet Zero

With all the scandals, it seems more like the owner brought this upon himself.

It’s sad that an arcade has to die, even more so because of the fact that it went down with no grace. It’s kind of pathetic.

Well you’re damn blind, that’s for sure.

As outrages as the stories sound from AirBrushKing, they were all true.
Kind of sad how this arcade actually separated the Houston scene, creating a line for those who played at PZ, and those who didn’t.

It’s always sad to hear an Arcade good, but seeing this one shut down is the best thing to happen in the Houston scene. Seriously, I can only see good things coming from this. How they got a spot to run Evo seeding is beyond me (actually, we all know why, but it’s whatever).

- It cost $10 to enter this tournament, and it says 14 people entered the event. Why did I only get 60 dollars?
- Oh, they normally lie about the amount of people they get in the results thread.
- WTF?
- Yeah. My name is on there, but I didn’t enter.
- The guy next to me kept talking down on UFO, he didn’t leave me alone.
- Yeah. It’s the reputation. The brackets were rigged against you so you couldn’t make it to finals.
- But I won.
- They didn’t expect that. There’s talk of having you banned because of the win streak you made. They said it was bad for business.
- Damn, some Mafia shit going down over there.

Well then, i admit i had no Idea. Sorry for saying that then.

That’s a lot of money. :o

So, what is the future of Texas Showdown? Is anyone taking over? Would be sad to see it go under the flames.

Let’s just say, it’s not over for Texas Showdown and we’ll make sure it isn’t hosted by anyone shady for next year (unless something changes, lololol).

i hope the galley gets all those candy cabs =}

Some straight anime shit going on right there.

as a former Houstonian, I’m sad to hear this…

[S]on the other hand, at least people will no longer have to risk their lives when using the restrooms there![/S]

I hate to hear about arcades closing down, but if the rumors concerning the criminal activity committed by Deneice Leigh and John Emotiongear are true, then that place deserved to go down.

So not only was this guy enough of a douchebag when it was open but he was such a fucking shithead he couldn’t actually keep it open to further his douchebag practices. Good fucking riddance, I’m sorry to everyone that lost a place to play but that doesn’t excuse the behavior of the guy running the place, he’s done some really fucked up shit.

[media=youtube]qnZWRJz1_Tg[/media]

I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

lololol gtfoh with that…