Platform reccomendation for Ultra SF4?

Hey everyone. I’m new around here and to fighting games in general. Though I’ve always been drawn to them as a kid, I haven’t taken the time to actually understand them until I revisited them recently. Anyways, with Ultra coming out soon, I figured it’s the perfect chance for me to get serious about a game, but I can’t decide on whether to buy it for PC or PS3. I’d love to own a physical copy, but I don’t know which version will have the highest number of players or if one port will be of a higher quality than the other. It’d be great if someone could offer some insight.

PC version runs the best and can run well on most computers. PS3 will probably have a larger player base, but the USf4 upgrade for PC isn’t coming out until August, and the digital upgrade for PS3 from SSF4 -> USF4 comes out next Tuesday.

PS3 version is coming out first I believe. If Capcom still has not fixed the input lag issue for the PS3, then get it on the PC. If I were you, I would wait and see if the PS3 version is fixed before buying it. I would recommend it for the 360 if you have it.

PC

PS4 you know it’s gonna be out on it sooner or later.

but if you have to choose between PC/PS3. I say PC because you can download other mods for the game that can help you train or change the game up a bit.

PSN has a larger player base by a long shot.

Double post

PC for longevity. I honestly expect for Sony to drop PSN support for the PS3 once the PS4 gets a healthy install base.

PC. you don’t need a super powerfull PC to work perfectly, anyway. Although the game for PC will only come out in August, 8th. So, if you’re impacient, go for PS3. I don’t know how it is the communitty or the game on ps3, though.

i own all of the platforms, but I mainly play SF on my 360

From my experience PC usually only had the same 10-20 people. 1-2 that destroy you, 1-2 that do ok, and the rest are free wins that disconnect on you.

I feel like the connection is better now