Hey guys, this is my first post (!). Just wanted to let everyone know that in anticipation of SSF4 the store I work at will be hosting a Street Fighter IV tournament. Players of all skill levels are welcome. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Location: Play n Trade, 1903 W 4th ave, Vancouver
Time: April 24, 9:00 PM
- The registration fee can be paid in advance at the store or the day of the tournament.
- Registration is $10 for non-members, $8 for members (membership fee is $10)
- Either drop by the store, leave a post, or send me a message if you’d like to register
- The pot will be divided between the winner and the store
- The tournament will be double-elimination
- Matches will be best of 3 rounds; sets will be best of 3 matches; winners finals, losers finals and grand finals sets will be best of 5 matches
- Winners of matches stay as their character - losers can counter-pick
- In the event of a D.K.O. in the final round, an additional match (best of 1) will be played to determine the winner.
- Pausing during a match will forfeit the round. Pausing twice during a set will forfeit the match.
- The 360 version will be played.
- Bringing your own stick/pad is recommendable, I’ll have two FS2s (and standard 360 pads) on hand for those without.
- See you there.