PlayTech Pro-Arcade fighting stick

Hey everyone, this is my first post here because I need some help. I’ve never gone anywhere near modding a controller or anything like that, but I bought this crap stick and I really want to switch the parts that are inside it. All I know is the inside looks like this, without the motherboard obviously lol I was wondering if anyone could help me through a quick step by step of what I need for this. I have a soldering iron and solder. But what kind of wires would I need? I see these wires down here are using clips. Does anyone have a tutorial on how too mod this controller? Thank you all.

http://www.d3vlicious.com/storage/files/project_twintail/twintail04.jpg

Slagcoin.com
Start here.

You know, my thread where that image comes from just about tells you what you need to know.

Important thing to note, you will need a drill or a dremel to prep the bottom panel (hole for JLF, plus taking out the pegs that hold the buttons PCB up). As for wires, .22 AWG stranded is the recommended wire for modding.

Yeah I’m sorry I didn’t acknowledge your work. I figured the tag on the picture would be enough. Your thread is the only one I can find on the matter. On a scale of 1-10, how hard would you rate the modding of this controller? Plus where did you order the parts?