Podcasts, anyone?

Not sure if there’s already an existing thread, but anyone have any favorite podcasts they’d like to recommend?

This one had me rolling…XD

I also listen to the Giantbombcast religiously and pop in and out of Comic Geek Speak ever once in a while.

Just WTF with Marc Maron, dudes a good comic and an amazing interviewer and gets really AMAZING guests who give great interviews a lot of the time. Actually going to see him tomorrow night in Columbus.

And The Nerdist, Hardwick is funny but Jonah Rey and Matt Mirah kinda get stuck in bits too much for my tastes and they get more hollywood-y style guests which is cool.

Guy On Girl (Aisha Tyler)
Tacos & Chocolate Milk (Tonedeff & Pack FM)
Lifehacker
Stuff Mom Never Told You
ESPN: First Take
ESPN: NBA Lockdown with Bruce Bowen
The Grantland Network (only listen to the Jalen Rose episodes really though)
The Dave Ramsey Show

• :bluu:

Not trying to be a dick, but…

Mods, can we merge these two threads?

Pseudopod
Escape Pod
Podcastle
The Drabblecast

Nah, that’s cool…I was actually looking for something like this. Glad to see you’re also into the Bombcast! Between that and the Spill reviews, I keep myself happily occupied during work.

Hey… sorry to double post (wtf is the edit button?), but if would like to include a link to the podcast, it would be greatly appreciated (Google can only help so much…)!

:-*

<please delete><br>

<please delete><br>

<please delete><br>

<please delete><br>

<please delete>

Art of Wrestling is great for fans of pro wrestling, even for those curious about it. Great interviews with well known starts, guys from back in the day and even people you’ve never heard of.<br><br><a href=“http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/” rel=“nofollow” class=“bbcode_url”>tsmradio.com/coltcabana/</a><br>