Poll - Which returning characters would you like to see in MvC3 as DLC?

I hope the mods don’t mind this, I was planning of running this poll near release but couldn’t help that other thread popping up. What I wanted to find out was what returning characters people would like to see from previous Marvel games (Capcom) so that Capcom would have time to hear people’s votes and take people’s requests into consideration for future development on this title. The other thread was still a great idea and gave people a lot of choice, but I wanted to find out specifically which returning characters people would like to see so old favourites didn’t get neglected and over shadowed by non returning character requests. Of course like all opinion polling the chances of it actually having an effect are never certain, but hopefully Marvel and Capcom are watching and will take requests into consideration. If this is a rule break then I apologise, but I’m trying to keep this to a decent standard.

I think the other polling thread did a good job of handling the situation, so I thought I’d do a similar thing here. Each person gets a maximum of six votes, three for returning Capcom characters and three for returning Marvel characters. The votes will be collected and counted each week; any person voting more than once will have repeated votes void and any person voting for more that six characters will have any extra characters (i.e. vote seven and vote eight) void. All characters already announced and confirmed to be returning will not be present in the polls (redesigned or not), all further characters which become announced and confirmed returning will be removed entirely, TvC Capcom characters will be included, MvC assist characters will not be included.

NO DISCUSSION, VOTES ONLY!

Capcom

Mega Man
Captain Commando
Dan
Guile
Amingo
Ken
B.B.Hood
Sonson
Charlie
Zangief
Ruby Heart
Dhalsim
Jin
Anakaris
Hayato
M. Bison
Sakura
Cammy
Strider Hiryu
Servbot
Roll
Alex
Batsu
Soki
Saki
PTX-40A
Frank West

Marvel

Thanos
Cyclops
War Machine
Marrow
Psylocke
Silver Samurai
Sabretooth
Cable
Iceman
Gambit
Blackheart
Juggernaut
Spiral
Venom
Collosus
Rogue
Omega Red
Sentinel

Reserved

As of right now, there is nothing in the initial post restricting me from voting for a single character multiple times.

Cammy
Cammy
Cammy

I choose not to vote for any Marvel characters.

Mega Man
Strider Hiryu
Jin

Cyclops
Cable
Spiral

Servbot
Dan
Guile

Ice man
Thanos
War machine

Son Son
Guile
Strider

Cyclops
Cable
Silver Samurai

Capcom

Charlie
M. Bison
PTX-40A

Marvel

Gambit
Juggernaut
Cable

Cap:
Anakaris
Sakura
Strider

Marvel:
Thanos
Cyclops
Psylocke

Erm, not entirely sure about this thread, but what the hell. If it gets closed, it gets closed.

Capcom:

Strider Hiryu
Captain Commando
Frank West

Marvel:
Gambit
Venom
Rogue

Yet another round of, “I want ______ in the game, even thought Capcom actively tried to replace said character, im just being stubborn and I’m gonna bitch until my keyboard breaks.”

If Diek doesn’t mind… (lol)

Marvel:
Spiral! (I haven’t seen a ‘replacement’ for her in the new game yet, either.)
Gambit
Psylocke

Capcom:
Cammy
Ruby Heart
Hayato

Capcom:Ruby Heart
Amingo
B.B Hood

Marvel:Gambit
Venom
Rogue

Capcom:
PTX-40A
Saki
SonSon

None for Marvel. I rather see new characters than old ones

except many of the characters don’t have comparable replacements…

Capcom
Strider
B.B. Hood
Saki

Marvel
Juggernaut
Venom
Jubilee

So suprised we haven’t seen a ‘proper’ Strider replacement.

What the hell, here’s mine.

Capcom.

Strider
Guile
Cammy

Marvel

Cyclops
Spiral
Juggernaut

Capcom:
Bison
B.B Hood
Rubyheart

Marvel:
Silver Samurai
Blackheart
Gambit

Please keep discussion out of this thread, votes only…

Capcom:
Jin
Roll (TvC)
Strider Hiryu

Marvel:
Colossus
that’s really it…