Portland Lloyd Center Tilt MVC2 Thanksgiving Bash tournament, Sunday November 23 3pm

Tourny Time again, this time a turkey will be awarded to first place. Good luck!.

No Gambit Glitch
matches are 2 out of 3
3 dollar entry fee
Losers finals and winners semi-finals 3 of 5
finals are 4 of 7
no practice during matches
(pay as you play)

1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%
4th A unblockable white girl

Going out to the random ironman/warmachine/cable player who moved up from cali. Welcome!!!

On another note, Springfield we challenge you!..Do you accept???

is there going to be another tourny thrown with this one??

Fuck man,

I may have to show up just for the unblockable white girl. With that kind of a prize, who needs top 3?

i dont know…someone throw a alpha tourny…

Hey you should also throw a ggxx and a cvs2 … that’d be bomb … kennewick might show cuz i want my rematch

ILL ENTER AND DO UNBLOCKABLES ALL DAY

AND WE CANT DO A CVS2 TOURNEY CUZ OUR MACHINES FUKIN GHETTO, THE SCREEN IS BROKEN AGAIN

any volunteers to do ggxx???

hahaha the ggxx machine is shitty too someone should switch that with tekken 4 cuz no one cares about that fucking game but alpha seems like the next likely bet unless someone does svc: chaos but yeah that game is too fucking ugly or sc2 hahahah

soo many top tier machines are in shitty condition

tourney on November 23rd bomb. anyone wants a free win? if you do play me the first round. free win for everybody!!!

Now hands offf the whitegirl until the tourny is over

while im not gonna say it will be fixed by then, there is a lot of time before the 23rd.
and a broken monitor doesnt make the machine ghetto.
now if the machine was left in order with a broken monitor, tha’d be a different story.

you really seem 2 run your mouth alot when tournaments come up but your punk ass comes up short when it comes time 2 get going. Y don't u shut your fukin mouth and do something first then talk about it dummie that would be a better idea then coming up with excuses of y u LOST loser

ooo shit

so its a regular tournament? so who wants some.

Nakima

yes the 5 on 5 tournament would take too long and i asked everyone about it and really got no help on how to do it so im doing a regular tournament plus the tourny would take too long

I’ll step up and take that challenge.

I’ll even practice. hahahaha.
and if i lose, im taking out the knees

Then ill , pack my knee pads.lol wait a min.:eek:

nakima

I DONT TALK SHIT I JUST TALK SHIT BOUT WHAT I KNO I CAN DO, AND PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT, I THIN YOU SHOULD SHUT UP BOUT THAT. IF YOU ENTER THE TOURNEY I REQUEST TO PLAY YOU SO I CAN ELIMINATE YOU VEERRRYYY FAST AND PERFECT YOU BOTH MATCHS.

I THINK I CAN SAY FOR EVERYBODY THAT YOU REALLLLLLYYYYY SUCK IN SC2. I REMEMBER YOU MAKIN EXCUSES OF YOU LOSING TO MY FRIEND IN SOUL CALIBER WHO FUCKIN SUCKS LIKE 4x

"O HE WAZ GETTIN LUCKY, I WOULDDA HAD HIM"
WOULDDA

O AND TEAM SCRUBS STORM/CABLE/COMMANDO RIGHT JETAY

That was the most incoherent jargon to come out of the Northwest Threads in awhile. I’m glad I never met you in my time playing at lloyd.

GRUDGE MATCH!!!