Post Ur Grudge Matches n Challenges n Stuff

Post them here. I’ll start up with an open challenge to anyone who wants to fight me Strider/Doom vs. Strider/Doom:cool:

ARE U TALKING ABOUT CHARACTERS OR PEOPLE?
IF ITS CHARACTERS…I MEAN WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
IF ITS PEOPLE… THERE IS THIS FAT MEXICAN DUDE AT MY ARCADE WHO CONSTATLY TAKES CRAPS AND SCRATCHES IS ASS LIKE HE LEFT SOMETHING UP THERE THEN TOUCHES THE GODDAM CONTROLS WITH HIS CRAPPY HANDS AND … NEVER MIND… SMASHING HIS SCRUBBY ICEMAN TEAM IS SATISFACTION ENOUGH.

I’ll probibly get my ass beat, plus I can’t fight against another Strider, but I’ll fight you!:smiley:

That would be an interesting Match between SNAKESHOTPEOPLE/KaiSingrz. i got my money on Kai.

Now that theres one challenge, let me bring up a second. I'm willing to challenge anyone, that wants to play some serious Marvel:evil:

Since kai set out a challenge i think i will too. this goes out to cats that think they got a good IM, i always love a good IM challenge. fun/serious it dont matter, i just want to have an even better time at this evo than at the last two. But the last two have been dope ass fuck!:evil: , cant wait

peace ~1~ The Realest

Open challenge to any 3s Hugo player: Hugo vs. Hugo, 2 out of 3, you will lose:D

justus i accept yr no sleep challenge… this will be quite a battle

Let the games begin. Sweet dreams my prince…you’re out of your league.

Toi I dont know if my IM is good yet but ill play your IM/Sent/Cable agianst my IM/Strider/Doom:)

and Kai ill play you with my same team:)

I’ll challenge anyone Faust vs Faust in GGXX for fun!

I challenge anyone in GGXX Bridget vs. Bridget.

Gettin’ SEWWIOUS,
Josh.

Any Takers? :evil:

ElvenShadow ill play you in Faust vs Faust and Joshthefunk ill play you in Bridget vs Bridget also

Ill take anyone in GGXX any Mirror Match except

May, Eddie, Venom, Baiken

:lol: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Mixup/FlashMetroid- sounds good to me shieet. im looking forward to playing you(mike), so i guess i’ll see yall at evo!!!. time to send my IM back to boot camp:evil:

peace ~1~

ill play you marvel :evil:

I’ll take that.

I think you should retire.

:frowning:

MSP mirror matches. Anyone down?

haha.
time for a new av, huh…

im down