Potter teaches you how to stunt with bagnus

magneto

okay i’ll answer any questions and give good advice…
just ask, btw im fucking bored as fuck

How do I beat your Storm/Sent/Cyke? :frowning:

Also, what do you do when Sentinel does the switch trick with a lp/lk?? (Using Mags) Can’t jump straight up… normally I jump forward and lk lk + assist him. What else can you do?

umm first of all what team do you have???
and at the beginning just block, or if you do the trick yourself, c. lk lk into snapback always works…

Using Rowtron, and before I took my chances to beat him out, I tried blocking. Would always eat a capcom+HSF combo when I blocked wrong. That would be like, 60% gone. Ow

okay, say you both do the swtich shit if you do c. short short it will beat him out, pretty sure then you can just snap back…
or if you block it’s pretty basic… the only options sent has it to hit low, or jump up and do jab jab + capcom…
so you just gotta predict or block it on reaction which is pretty easy, after that you’re done with the beginning, next mission is trying to find a way in sent…

How do you beat MSS-Ground with MSS-RP? Also, how do you beat Team Row with MSS-RP? How do you beat MSP with MSS- RP? Hahahahah. I’m whack yo. But since you’re bored, can you clarify my questions. Thx. :slight_smile:

MSS-rp vs. MSS-ground -
umm it’s say you’re best way to win is rushdown and get those heavy combos with mad damage…
i think that with magnus the key is too stay on top of them against that team, don’t let them breathe, cuz drones is good with mag turtling, and makes him safer but if you’re on top then the drones won’t really do well…
-build a lead with mag, and storm vs. storm, i say you attack from the ground or get random tri-jumps cuz storm w/drones > storm with rp… choose the times to rush cuz if you stay on top your gonna get hit by random laucher or drones into launcher.

MSS-rp vs. team row
In this match up storm is the key, because magneto vs. magneto is randmo unless your magneto is clearly bettert than the other persons…
-key is to land the 100% dhc on cable, pretty much and avoid getting shot… it’s not that hard getting in on cable since he has no anti air and you can attack from above…
-but if you get shot you’re chances of winning are low…
this is a pretty good matchup but i think MSS should win unless their cable is really good all around…

MSS-rp vs. MSP
imo msp wins this match because it’s free rushdown city…
but mss can still pull it off but it’s more work…
mag vs. mag you have to do either two things, stay on top of them so much that psy will not come out when called(she just taunts), get random short + rp into snap back…
or you can bait them to call out psy locke and punish her with rp assist…
storm vs. storm you have the advantage since any hit, as long as you have two meters, is gg on character…
and after you land that, free unblockable. The unblockable itself is what can makes key in this match up
if you manage to kill one character (eps storm) and if storm is not next… you get free unblockable, even if you don’t have meter yuo can still give a massive amount of damage, so sent in mss is the random factor that can pull the comeback.
If you’re down against msp and you only have storm/sent there is still a lot of life so don’t give up…

what do you do against a rogue/cable/tron that turtles all the time? i hate playing this team. it just boring to me.
I’m using MSP :slight_smile:

okay, this should be a very easy match for you to win if you can avoid tron, of course easier said than done. First hit with magneto should turn into a snapback and just reset tron to death… with out tron that team becomes useless.
with rogue a lot of people do air combo into kiss, against this you can either throw them this or just mash jab and it will beat them out.
rogue can be pretty irritating in the air with that down kick she does from the air, i suggest you use fierce fierce in the air to beat that out and bait rogue to call out tron and then rush in and if you dont get in, then fall back and try again after, if not then just stay on top of her until you get that snap back, and after you get the snap back look for the swittchin to cable or rogue, if that is done and you avoid it, just launch into unmashable with psy and dhc into storm it’s pretty much death to the 100% character.

How do you beat Team Santhrax(i know a lot of ppl have giving strat on how to fight the team) with MSS-RP and with MSP.

this is a tough match up against good sentinels… but there is always a way to get in… you gotta be random…
any hits on sent must = snapback…
and a good strat is to rush them down, and bait them to call out capcom, then you counter by calling sent, after that you can rushdown, and they might call him again, then rp his ass again and follow it up, after he gets hit, dash in and launch fierce fierce etc. hurt capcom…
storm vs. storm… depends on the order of let’s say storm is second you have the advantage, because if you have two meters she is dead, and still at this point bait out capcom and call sent to rp him, but if he baits you out and does hail against sent, is his option but, it will become predictable and easy to avoid… possibly after a rp assist follor it up with hail as well…
=-o

magnus vs sent.

assume the sent has used the switch trick glitch and magnus has not.

would a s.lp from magnus be quicker then sents lp/lk.?

.infamous.

Good stuff Potter. Thx for all the help. Also, how do you fight Sent/Cap with Mag? Also, Sent/Cap with Storm?

thanks mr. potter
alot of snapbacks. Got ya.:smiley:

how do you deal with mag/tron potter? juss curious; lately i’ve been having trouble beatin that duo

General Basics:
against sent capcom, if opportunity at the beginning arises, snap in capcom…YOU MUST DO THIS, if sent is almost dead, then you can either snap out capcom or kill him, killing is prolly the best thing since sent prolly has more than two meters so he will just dhc…

against mag/tron, just snap in tron…
and be very careful at the rush down patterns and when you call ouy psylocke…
but i think you’re rushdown should be pretty free and protect psylocke at all costs…
Key point in Mag vs. Mag SNAP IN TRON, because they don’t have a safe dhc, the lunch rush into hail is a lil safe, but once you bring that batch in, stay on top of her at all costs and kill her… because this team becomes nothing
a safe rushdown pattern would be to rush in and if you don’t get a hit get the fuck outta there, and if you’re getting rushdowned by mag, don’t mash psy… it’s doesn’t work unless the other person sux…just block the rush… but you control the air in this battle…
mag/tron owns you on the ground… so if you superjump and attack mag/tron ca’t do anything but cross yo uup… so watch for that but if you call their bluff it should be their ass… but noone really goes for this tatic as much as they should…
but it’s easy to see it coming esp if they don’t do it precise so you won’t be able to tell
storm vs. storm…
you still own the air and just dominate that shit…
Edit: once you snap in an assist reset that shit…
so learn resets or damaging combo/unmashables…
the works

ei man,
what’s da best variation of 100% dhc w/ santhrax

i do xxhsfxxlaunch to fastfly cap…but sometimes it leaves an inch of life (cable…dunno why)and a little red health(level 2)

p.s. is it me or capcom sux on level 1 (+sent)
it seems only cable rocks on level 1

magnus vs sent cont.

switch trick glitch or not. c.lk lk +psy is too risky against sent. its not quick enough to connect if sent dashes back. and because of super armor, easily blocked or pushed away by assist.

the s.lp is fast enough to connect but is useless alone.
s.lp+storm(proj) c.hk tri jump into whatever. if the c.hk connects, storm will hit and magnus can sj ad d land and c.hp to popup. using this to start the round, i have never been beaten out by any of sents attacks.

another option is j.lk+psy j.lk into whatever. but its risky. sent can dash back and put the hurt on psy.

hope you dun mind my input potz.

.infamous.

magnus tron.

but once you bring that batch in, stay on top of her at all costs and kill her… because this team becomes nothing

id have to disagree there. true the team is hurt, but magnus/storm can hold its own. play it smart and play it safe.

.infamous.

magnus vs sent cont.

That’s not true, i tested it c. lk, lk + psy does work when both going the switch trick…it’s a free snap back…
if it’s too risky then why not just block? You DON’T have to have the first hit. And nothing sent does is that fast that you can’t block on reaction… i know this casuses seperation making it harder on mag, but still if you play it real safe then don’t even attack just stay back and block
i don’t think standing jab into hk will beat out sent when he has the switch trick…
honestly i don’t see sent always trying to attack at first since his attacks are so slow, magnus should be the one attacking…

okay but at this point it is already 3 on 2
and mag/psy vs magnus by himself is free rushdown, and if you can’t kill mag with a full mag with mag/psy then you did sumthing wrong… because he can’t really do anything…
and 1 hit should eventually just lead into unmashable into hail…
cuz it’s solid damage… and 100% storm comes in…
mag and storm by themselves are still in it, but with a full m/s/p
it should be really hard…