***POUND 5*** Arlington, VA - SUPER SFIV CANCELLED, read for details

Team Arlington Presents

Pound 5
Unfortunately, due to a lack of interest and wanting to focus on Smash this event will no longer have an official Super SF4 tourney. If you’re in the area and want to play, there will likely be a few setups for the game if you want to come by. The Smash tourney is looking bigger than ever for those of you interested though…

SMASH TOURNEY
Interested in the Smash portion of the event? Check out the SWF thread here:

By the way for the teams event would you guys wanna do 2v2 or 3v3? I’m leaning toward 3v3 but lemme know if you have any input on this.

Awesome to see the ball has begun to roll on this one. Plank asked me to help and I had to regretfully decline since I’m not from the area and wouldn’t be able to bring all my equipment. Hope it’s a big success.

This Looks Hype, Thanks Chillindude Ill Try To Make It Out Again This Year.

Ill be there for Melee/SSF4.

3v3.

Same time as Winter Brawl?

Is winter brawl Feb 19-20 eric??

Is there any way you could change the date, cuz Pound 5 is already set in stone…

Hey, is it ok if I bring my dog to the tourney?

oh snap.

WB>Pound unless a change date happens.

hopefully we can figure out a way to work it out with eric or something, but if its set in stone i understand. pounds are crazy and the venue is totally perfect and 24/hrs for saturday sunday monday of that weekend and 23,000 sq feet in a nice ass place/hotel so it would be a shame to waste it.

i really wanted to get a good turnout here so im willing to offer lots depending on interest so hopefully days dont have to conflict this far in advance, but yea like chillin said ive already signed into my contract and such.

resolved lol

It’s ok I will delete post. I will call you sat or text you Friday. Had to work double.

sounds good, ill prolly be working a bit too but we will figure out a time to talk things over

I hope you guys can figure out a time that’s good for each – conflicting dates can happen but it just hurts everyone involved. GS trying to come to a resolution - btw good luck with this guys!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can’t make it to NEC… what date is winter brawl?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WinterBrawl looks like it was announced for the 26th of Feb, so I’m still willing to hold this if there is sufficient interest.

heres a few pics of the venue:

rooftop restaurant overlooking DCA: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Outside look at hotel: http://yfrog.com/mg009pkj and

main lobby of the hotel: Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/0b039aej

partial looks of 22,000 sq foot venue: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

[ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting](http://img707.imageshack.us/i/024zv0.jpg/)

Standard Hotel Rooms (typically $350 a night bumped down to 95-145 a night): http://yfrog.com/b5doubledoublehuberj

Hotel would be open All day+night saturday and all day Sunday for as much SSF as you all wanted to play. MVC3 also comes out on the 15th of February so we could get some setups and a tourney for that here too, if interested. There is plenty of space and i’m willing to work with everybody.

As Plank said, since Winter Brawl has been announced for Feb 26 (thanks eric), this tournament is ready to go!

I’m gonna start talking to individual players in the area, but remember this a $1000 guaranteed pot so I figure some good players will come out. Hopefully some big name out of state players show interest as well. I know for damn sure that ppl like MagMan, Lud and Steve H. will come out regardless but I want this to be bigger than just a local tourney.

definitely going to attend i will try my best to spread the word here as well

Pretty sure I’ll be coming to this w/ a friend sounds killer.