33 ZachityZach
33 Dice01
33 Bill307
33 Nagata Lock II
33 Alex
33 Captain Dig
49 RaginAce
49 Jesse

Thanks to Vince for directing, Birdman for maintaining the live stream and Drekken & the POWNZ staff for hosting a great tournament.

Street Fighter IV Results

1 SpiralGuy
2 C-Royd
3 Mosh
4 Traininho
5 Chaos2d
5 RPGv2
7 Calvin
7 Arcade Legend
9 JDK_Mark
9 DaFlipMastaXV
9 Blitzman
9 ShaneWalker
13 JS Master
13 Buddah
13 Flightwing
13 YellowS4
17 Jaywang
17 Quan
17 Danvan
17 Rebelo
17 s0vi3t
17 Fareed
17 Psychochronic
17 WB!
25 Tsuroka
25 Kamikazi
25 CS Player
25 Wilson
25 ItalDaniel
25 Darthpaul1982
25 RXS
25 L-Leet
33 LedHendrx
33 AvariceX
33 Mtran66
33 Mike G
33 Goo
33 B-Nads
33 ZachityZach
33 Dice01
33 Bill307
33 Nagata Lock II
33 Alex
33 Captain Dig
49 RaginAce
49 Jesse

Thanks to everyone who came out.

Vince; I need a copy of the brackets so I can start uploading the footage.

Do i haf a right to request not uploading any of my matches? If not, can u do me a HUGE favour and not post ne of my matches?
I really do wanna erase this event from my memory :sad:

did you happen to have your Mic on, brett? LOL

i had alot of fun at the tournament except the drive to hamilton from toronto wasnt that exciting haha and i guess 25th is pretty good for my first street figther 4 tournament (italdaniel)…cant wait for t10 next week

you know what, man? That’s how it always starts out. Some people place last, 2nd last, or even 9th in their first tournament. And as your game progresses, your results tend to advance as well. Thanks for coming out and see you at T10.

lol truee depends on who u play first too i guess, my first match was against yellows4 really good ryu player …so i lost my first match but won my next one against jesse and somehow i beat dice01 really good match sick sagat player lol i guess thats why i like sf4 more opose to 3s almost everyone is really good but yea next week will be sick…oh and grats on 2nd place c royd

Thanks, the 2nd place finish was basically luck. JS Master happened to lose early, Mosh happened to lose early, same with Flightwing, Arcade Legend, and JDK mark. It was looking like the fight for winners finals was going to be between Chaos2D and myself. I happened to have played Chaos2D in casuals about 2 hours before our actual match and he happened to pick Akuma against me for the first game. Then I got a lucky dash punch at the very end of our match. I’m not sure what he tried to do but I think it was a mis-timed ultra because an ex dash punch or an ex headbutt would have beat my regular jab dash punch.

So i was basically guaranteed top 3 and for my game with mosh, retarded circumstances :tdown:allowed me to beat mosh on the xbox 360 (because I wasn’t allowed to simply play Mosh on the PS3 without any other strings attached) so I sailed into Grand Finals. And then got my ass handed to me. :rock:

Characters used: Do you guys have a list of that too?

stupid ps3 controller screwed me. Next time I’m sticking with 360 pad and coin tosses to use the 360 pad. Fucking analog stick on the ps3 is gayer than El Fuerte and Fei Long having sex with each other.

IMO what you want to do is learn to play with stick. Street Fighter’s most native state was on josytick with six buttons. I say practice with it

i agreed , well said

yo wana toss a shout out to calvin and js master, you guys handed my ass to me :stuck_out_tongue: (ya thats right, those were my first and second matches) looking forward to t10 this week, also thanks to JED07 and Fareed for showing me some tricks in ST, and everyone i played against in MAHVEL for showing me the ropes, hope to get competative in that game soon :stuck_out_tongue: CYA at T10!