Pre-built stick with or will take a Suzo 500?

Greetings to all.

I’ve been looking around for a while now and was told over at shmups.system11.org to ask here instead. I’m basically looking for an arcade unit, pre-built/assembled, with a Suzo 500 stick in it- or the ability to easily replace whatever it comes with, with a Suzo. Ultimately I’d love to get my hands on an Inductive, but that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen anytime soon.

So I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone make a non-descript (no branded artwork, or if it has any, it’s easily removed), solid “built like a tank” arcade stick that comes with a Suzo joystick, or will otherwise accept one without modifications (I’m fine with rigging up custom wiring harnesses, but I’d rather not have to start drilling stuff)

2. Slightly OT, but I hear the Ultimarc 360 is… kinda… like the Suzo 500- in that it has an aux connector that you can rig into a standard controller board. It certainly doesn’t look the same and I know relatively nothing about mounting joysticks or what sort of standards the hole patterns follow. Is the Ultimarc a “satisfactory” replacement for a Suzo Inductive, and if so, are there any pre-built arcade units out there that will- once again- accept a Ultimarc 360 without drilling or sanding or dremmeling? You’d need to rig up your own wiring for it, but again, that’s no problem.

Basically, what I’m looking for can be summed up by referencing the Eightarc Onyx- except with a Suzo. If such a product existed, it would be precisely what I’m looking for. But thusfar, I have been unable to determine if a stick like this exists in a purchasable form (and I’m looking to buy for Christmas).

Cheers,
-HCF