Pre ECC Tournament outside of Philadelphia PA in Neshaminy Mall

Pre ECC Tournament March 25th outside of Philadelphia PA in Neshaminy Mall

Bensalem, PA 19020
Inside the mall at Cyberzone

Saturday March 25th 1PM!!
Yeah with all the Pre-ECC tournaments and ECC comeing up its time for everyone to start getting ready and hyped up for this shit. Everything will be set up by 1PM so the tournament can start at 2PM. Anyone intrested in early casual play i’d say get there around 1. If you want Team games let me know and it will depend on the amount of people who show.If enough of you want the a Team tournament i will fit it in. Those will be 5$ per person if held. Day of sign ups end at 1:30. If you want to play in a later tournament and wont be there untill close to then or after sign ups end just Email me at Rx7_bringsthepain@yahoo.com to pre-register and put your name on the list. Also this would be nice either way so when i make the brackets i can put people who come together or from the same area on diffrent sides of the brackets. So lets get out there for this one.

Small update to the game list since people demand it, it has been done

10$ to enter and 10$ Per tournament Double Elimintaion
Games are as followed and there all on console.

If you need to change your buttons please do so before the match starts. Make sure you check that everytime.

DOA4 Starts at 2PM
2 out of 3 Matches
3 out of 5 Semi-finals
4 out of 7 Grand finals
No button mapping
Im not to sure about the glitches since the game is new so any info during the tourny would be appreciated.
No pauseing During Tournament Play

Tekken 5 Starts at 2PM
2 out of 3 Matches
3 out of 5 Semi-Finals
4 out of 7 Grand Finals
No Game freezeing Glitches
No pauseing During Tournament Play
No button mapping

OMG yes this one isnt even in ECC Soul Calibur 3 starts at 3PM
2 out of 3 Matches
3 out of 5 Semi-Finals
4 out of 7 Grand Finals
No game freezeing Glitches
No pauseing during Tournament Play
No button mapping

CVS2 Starts at 4PM
2 out of 3 Matches
3 out of 5 Semi-Finals
4 out of 7 Grand Finals
Winner must keep team order but may change groove
No button mapping

MvC2 Starts at 4PM
2 out of 3 Matches
3 out of 5 Semi-Finals
4 out of 7 Grand Finals
Winner must keep order
No pauseing during Tournament play

Guilty Gear Starts at 6PM
2 out of 3 Matches
3 out of 5 Semi-Finals
4 out of 7 Grand Finals
No button mapping
No game freezeing glitches

Street Fighter 3rd Strike Starts at 6PM
2 out of 3 Matches
3 out of 5 Semi-Finals
4 out of 7 Grand Finals
Winner must keep Charc. But may change Super Art.
No pauseing during Tournament play
No button mapping

Once again any questions need directions or pre-registeration Email address is Rx7_bringsthepain@yahoo.com Hopefully see you all there. Get at me for this one

Also anyone there just to watch the tournament and not play it will be 2$ at the door.

wtf0ck arcade is this… looks like one of those team granite takes top 4 in games they shouldn’t kinda dealies…

Its not exactly an arcade bro. O well all i have to say is why dont you come and find out? hey if you want i’ll even play you ina money match in o say 3rd strike if you up for it?

I know where this is, btw hyo the mall sux, unless your into underage whitegirls:rofl: good movie theatre though

i’m gonna pretend like the organizer didn’t just call me out… please tell me u expect people to show up and ur not the favorite to win 3s… i’ll take wutever i win in marvel and cvsjew and reinvest that into our 3s moneymatches…

Uhh no im not saying im the fav. to win bro i just like to play for fun do you think i care if i lose not really but i’ll still play for the fuck of it. and yeah D Hyo the malls not really very intresting just Cyberzone is if your into games but we’d still like to see you show, and of course the underage girls but that was already stated.

I lived in Bensalem,PA for two years and i’ve been to that cyberzone. it was a cool place.

brings back the memories, there was sooooo much pussy out there, a lot of girls out there too… but anyway i used to OWN that whole township in fighting games. lol

So DREAM there’s a fighting games scene down there now? when i moved back to NY all anyone knew about down there was tekken tag.

Yeah theres a pretty decent fighting game scence down here now and they play basically every game. I seriously pushed it up and im still trying to increase it. It started off small with just me and a couple of friends but its slowy growing im hopeing for a large turnout for this tournament, and a lot of good matches, and yeah it is a pretty cool place isnt it lol.

hell, i might be able to make 3s AND CVS2. what other fighting games does cyberzone have?

3s legend:looney: :sweat:

good hopefully you’ll be there the more the better. Anyway theres all types of fighting games but most of them are braught up there by myself and friends Tekken Soul cal DOA 3s CVS GG and some others. Cant remember them all off the top of my head.

Does the place still have the VIP room? Any chance you might know any of the old players from Champions Arcade back when it was still opened in Northeast Philly?

Is this a console tourney and can we use our own sticks?

Yes this is the place with the VIP room infact im considering haveing the grandfinal matches in there for everygame. Yes this is all console and yes bring you own arcade stick if you want to use it that is fine.

See you guys there.

i used to frequent champions when it was still open, used to be good 3s comp there. doubt any of those guys still play, cept me of course.

Really wasnt that the arcade in the roosevelt mall? i used to play there but i was very little that is memory lame right there man. So you gonna be 3S on the 25th perhaps?

lol wtf is the vip room… gold plated power outlets n shit…

Ok, I have nothing to do on saturday anyway, so I’ll come with a friend of mine who’s driving with some others.

Lol yes! well no its just a big ass room with a big ass projector TV for special events its actually really nice, and good shit Hyo cuz theres also a friend of mine named buddy who is going be there says he knows you and is looking forward to playing you.

Interesting… Who might this friend be? And will there be a good turnout for marvel?

The marvel gods were in my dream and h said if brandon, damian and josh participate in this marvel tourney, that Justin will NEVER be beaten. Oh well, i guess you three aren’t gonna enter so…PUT MY NAME DOWN BITCHES!!!

His name is Buddy…and so far it looks good for Marvel should be a nice turnout.